Chapter 1

one bright and sunny morning a pink hedgehog had woken up groggily with messy quills.

Amy's POV

"Ugh... Morning already?" I said still half asleep. I got up to take a nice cool shower. When I got out "ahh how refreshing!" I said. I then brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. I then put on my normal red dress with my red/white boots and headband. "perfect." I said then I heard my phone ring, I answered. "hey rouge!" I said happily. "hey girl I'm going shopping today wanna come?" rouge said. "of course I'll meet you there!" I responded. "haha alright then see ya there, bye" rouge said before hanging up. Eek!! The mall finally. I grabbed my purse and dashed to the mall. When I got there I saw rouge talking to knuckles, silver, and SONIC! I squealed in excitement omg my soniku is here. I ran up to him and glomped him.

Sonics P.O.V

I was chilling and talking with rouge,silver, and knuckles when suddenly I heard a big squeal and was glomped. I was so mad but I got even more mad when I found out it was Amy. " oh my soniku, did you come to hang out with us so you could be with me! Aww i knew you loved me!" said Amy cheerfully. Ugh I've had it already! I hate how Amy has these assumptions and that I love her but she never listens, well maybe this time she'll get it through her thick skull. "AMY!! For the last time stop chasing and hugging me!! Your so clingy and obsessed! Just stop already, you're such a crazed fan girl! I don't and won't ever love you!!" I yelled in anger. I then I realized what I had just done and it was the worst decision in my life.

Amy's P.O.V

Everyone was in shock espicially me, I stood there in shock with tears welling up in my eyes. Did he really just yell that in my face and is it true? Will he never love me? I stood there for a minute realizing what had just happened. I lowered my face, ashamed, I then clenched my fists and suddenly tears streamed down my face. Sonic finally said " Amy I'm so sorry I d-didnt mean-" I cut him off " for what? The truth? don't worry...I won't bother you again." I said with tears streaming down and dripping from my face with that said I couldn't bear it.... I suddenly started to run. I didn't care where I was running I just wanted to get out of there and away from sonic... My heart... was shattered.