chapter 10

I got out of the id by using ID escape

"ID escape"

I looked around to see the familiar room staying without any differences from before.When i was training i did go out of the dungeon so my i could act like i was sick in front of narumi.But as soon as she goes away to the academy i go back into the dungeon to train.

I also come out for the time when she comes back from the academy.Apart from that i am not out of the dungeon.When she asks about what happened to my hair.i will just say that it became white on its own which is not a lie.Damn i am so truthful. Ok i hear her coming towards my room.

"Brother! do u feel any better than before"shouted narumi before even getting inside the room properly.

"I feel so much better.I am not sure about this but i think my hair is completely white now.Maybe that is the effect of the disease which i had."

"I Do not care even if you hair became white at least it was not life threatening or something fatal to you"

'Did not expect that reaction but i am feeling a little guilty.Even if its not a lie it feels like one.Lets make this the last time I lie ok'.

She told me that I should go to the academy tomorrow but I said I still don't feel like going to the academy so I wouldn't go to the academy yet.

Time skip 3 months later.

After all that training I look more muscular and fit.All the fat in my belly has vanished.

This whole time I had to keep on making excuses to not go to the academy now I am going to do the graduation.I also finished the quest but I didn't use the jutsu yet.

I wanted use them after my graduation.
The jutsu was the violet flame formation which I probably cannot use alone.

So it is useless for now.But what i am sure of is that i can use my kakugan dojustsu kekkei genkai i have never heard of any dojutsu kekkei genkai called kakugan so it must be unique to my race.

The other thing i got was the undead dna which i know will give a huge boost to my power.

I have checked its fusion rate and it was 98%,Which pretty much guarantees it.I do not know why but i also got a extra reward which was a skill.

It was very interesting.The skill's name was clairvoyance.It gave me the ability to see into the future.

It did not show it completely but some amounts of it which can be increased after leveling up.Also it does not show me if i will die or not.Only shows what will happen.

For eg if I was going to die fighting someone.If i used clairvoyance before that it will only show me that i will meet a person or if the level is high enough it will tell i will fight him but it will not say i would die.

Also the future might be different from the future seen using clairvoyance sometimes depending on the circumstance.the future might change by doing things which did not happen before.Wow this stuff is really complicated.I would not even know how to explain it a little bit if gaia did not send me the information straight into my head.

It hurt a lot because of all the sudden influx of information in my brain but it went away after sometime cause of gamer's mind.I sometimes forget the usefulness of that skill.I have just got to the academy now.The test has already started.

I already know the main things which are going to happen in the test cause of clairvoyance.The test is mostly about being able to use the 3 basic ninja techniques.The three basic ninja techniques are:

kawarimi no jutsu(Substitution jutsu)

Bunshin no Jutsu(Clone jutsu)

henge no jutsu(Transformation jutsu)

I only need to be able to use these three and i will be able to pass.One of the things i have learned is that i have more chakra than normal people because of the uzumaki clan bloodline and that justsu's high cost is because of my lack of chakra control.

I did the chakra control leaf training and it unlocked a skill called chakra control.I was atually unable to do the clone jutsu before cause of its outrageously low chakra cost but now because of hours of grinding that stupid leaf training i learned some days before from a book.I am able to do the clone jutsu barely.

That is also only because i have my chakra sealed.Ofcourse its only temporary and i learned how to do that cause gaia told me that i had a way to do it using my gamer ability.Which was to say something called settings and on some feature or something which i did.

"Naruto! i have been calling you to come and show me if you can do the 3 jutsu's but you have not even moved from you place.Is this how you should act like after not coming to the academy for months."

"Oh sorry iruka sensei i was just daydreaming"I said that and after getting in front of iruka sensei i started doing the hand seals required to do the kawarimi no jutsu(Substitution jutsu) i finished the hand seals and exchanged places with a chair.

"all right show the henge no jutsu(Transformation jutsu) next"said iruka sensei

I did the hand seals and changed to look like iruka sensei.

"Excellent i see no flaws in it.I am surprised you are able to do this well without even attending.said iruka sensei

Without him telling me to do the Bunshin no jutsu(Clone jutsu) i started doing it.I managed to only make one clone which was not bad. Iruka sensei looked awestruck but he did not say anything else other than you pass.

This was only easy cause i knew what the test would be about cause of clairvoyance which could be considered cheating.As long as no one knows i did it it does not matter right *Grin* Feels good to cheat.After a while the test had finished and now it was time for the teams to be announced.

Naruto,sasuke and sakura in team 7.

kiba inuzaka,hinata hyuga and shino aburame in team 8

Choji akimichi,shikamaru nara and ino yamanaka in team 10