"We're headed towards Tirron right? That's our stop before Valton." Elle asked as they came to a walk on horse back in the afternoon. 

"Sure are." Elwood replied.

"What are we going to actually be doing in Valton?" Alura asked.

"Firstly rest and then telling the King of Valton about the threat of the enemy." Elwood said.

"Balasie shouldn't be far behind us right?" Elle asked.

"Flurry is a very fast horse so he should catch up soon." Elwood said.

"I do hope he's safe." Alura said holding a hand to her chest lightly.

"Don't worry, wizards are pretty tough." Elwood grinned.

"Oh yeah, I've seen one in action first hand." Alura laughed.

"I've realized we haven't seen any Tavag or anything of the Dark lords evil conjuring." Elle said.

"No and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad sign." Elwood sai.

Elle noticed a black bird perched on a dying tree in a short distance from them. It looked creepy and its black eyes were piercing. They walked past it and Elle stopped looking at it but suddenly it appeared again in front of them perching on another tree.

"Elwood." Elle said pulling at his long black shirt sleeve.

"What is it?" Elwood asked.

"I think we have a spy of the Dark lord on our hands."

Elwood quickly saw the black bird and peered at in. "Most likely, has it been following us?"

"Yeah it was behind us then it flew back in front just then." Elle said. "What are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know, we can't do much other than avoiding spys as much as possible and not let off to much information valuable to the Dark Lord, deadly for us."

Elle took one last look at the bird as it flew away. Probably to give what it's found out to the Dark Lord.

"It's kind of funny but I almost forgot about all the bad things that could be coming, like the war." Elle said.

"How so?" Alura asked.

"Like I blocked bad thoughts out and being all focused on our journey even though most of it is to do with the evil rising, isn't that kinda funny?"

"Have you seen anymore of the Naudin?" Elwood asked. "like in your dreams."

"Fortunately he seems to be completely gone. He came to my dream once in Vertham city but then I told him to go away firmly and he did." Elle said. "He said I let him in so now I'm not."

"You're a very strong person, Elle." Gale said.

* * * *

At night fall they stopped and set up camp on a rocky hill. The rocks were like caves and gave good shelter. 

"Elle, I'll get your bags for you." Elwood said but Elle didn't listen much.

Elwood went over to Quest to take her bags down. He untied Elle's leather bag but it slipped from his hands and dropped to the ground with a clank. The bag opened and some of Elle's treasures fell out. The noise made Elle turn around instantly and she ran up to Elwood.

"Where'd you get all this?" Elwood asked.

Elle leaned down to her bag and picked up a goblet that had fallen on the ground.