Greenleaf.

Elle turned around to see it was Alura who was shouting her name. Standing there holding a large bag and dressed in light brown pants and shirt. Bewildered by Alura's presence her mouth dropped open.

She ran up to her, "Alura! how did you get here?" she said while hugging her.

Alura smiled wide. "I knew you went to Oldnesse then I got some help from a new friend."

Up came the towering wizard Balasie Greenleaf with his long grey beard on his aged face. He wore the same clothes as Elle saw him last but now atop his head a green pointy hat to match the robe covering his long grey hair.

"So this is Elle the Elf, correct me Half-Elf. I am Balasie Greenleaf a wizard." He said loudly.

"Yes,." Elle replied. "nice to be in your acquaintance."

"Where are you staying Elle?" Alura said.

"With King Theoldred in the guest rooms." Elle replied.

"Ah, King Theoldred, he feels honor for things he has not yet faced." Said Balasie.

Elle laughed. "I'm sure he can spare another room, lets go up and then you can tell me how you got here."

"Yes of course." Alura said patting Elle on the shoulder.

They walked up the stairs around the great craggy hill. Balasie's soft grey shoes moved from under his long robe as he swayed up the stone stairs.

Balasie burst through the door in a tremendous entrance. Theoldred was sitting at his throne as he would usually do.

Theoldred jumped from the outburst, "Balasie!" he yelled joyously. "but if it isn't my favorite wizard."

"King Theoldred how are you this evening?" The wizard replied with equal joy leaning on his staff.

"I am fine," The king pronounced. "won't you take a stay in my guest rooms with your friend if you don't already have a place to stay."

"This is Alura Coldbane." Balasie said.

Alura bowed a little. "Thank you for your generosity."

The three went into the room Elle would stay in. Elwood sat on his bed fiddling with his dagger that shone in the light of the fire place that now lit the room. He lay on his bed leaning his back against the wall. He looked up surprised to see Balasie his good friend come through the door. Balasie ducked his head a little under the door way and took a seat on the wooden chair beside Elwood's bed. Elle sat on her bed crossing her legs and Alura sat next to her in a neat fashion with her feet on the soft rug.

"Alright so tell me how you found me." Elle said to Alura.

Alura faced Elle in the flame lit room, "Okay, when I went into your room and saw you had gone I was happy because you had escaped but I didn't know where you went at first. Then the next morning I really thought about it and remembered you talking about wanting to got to Oldnesse, so I thought you must have gone there." Alura said.

"And so you went to Oldnesse?" Elle interrupted.

"Yeah, I got packed up and just left with my new horse."

"What about the house?" Elle said.

"Hey! If you think like that it won't get you very far, A certain someone once told me." Alura smirked and continued. "So then I arrived at Oldnesse in the late afternoon. It is quite a strange place. By coincidence I ended up at the Howling Hunter Inn for the night. There I met the Dynust girl Yori like you did and she told me pretty much everything because she knew I was looking for you. She told me you would be taking this path and be on your way too The Golden Forest."