•Chapter 84•

•Chapter 84•

•Harry's Pov•

I shoved my hand into my pocket, handing my phone to Liam. "Try calling her again." He took the device from my grasp, dialing her number.

He placed the phone on speaker. It rang twice before there were slight voices coming from the device. "You know that he's using you, right Sarah?" A deep male voice spoke.

My knuckles turned white against the steering wheel. Who in the hell could this be, trying to tell her how I feel? He spoke once again, this time I recognized the voice. It was Daniel. "Answer me!" A harsh pounding was heard on the other line.

A small yelp was heard and the a skidding sound was heard. "You don't know anything!" Sarah harshly yelled. Another pound was heard against hard metal.

"He's using you, Sarah! Get that through your head!" Daniel yelled back.

"Get off me!" She screeched. I heard several whimpers and screams before I snatched the phone from Liam grip, ending the call.

"What the fuck?" Liam's voice ran through my ears, but all I could think about was how I wasn't there to help Sarah. He turned his head to the side. "There!" He yelled as he opened the car door as it was still moving. I followed his gaze and found Sarah laying on the ground, tire tracks imprinted into the ground.

I ran up to her, picking her up into my arms. "Fuck, Sarah." I placed a kiss onto her forehead. Her pulse was slow, but still there. "We need to take her to the hospital. Now." My hands wrapped around her tightly as I walked to the car. "Liam, you drive."

I placed Sarah in the back seat, her head laying on my lap. My hand was still bounded together with hers. Her jacket clutched to her chest for warmth, she nuzzled her chin into the fabric. Her winced when I reached over to touch her cheek. "It's okay, Sarah." I whispered, hoping that she could hear me.

There was no way Daniel would be getting away with this. He deserved to die.

•Thanks for reading! I know that was really fast but.. I have been really busy."

*Ginny*