•Chapter 66•

•Chapter 66•

His lips connected with the bottom of my jaw before reaching above me and over to his night stand. He pulled out a silver packet, tearing it open with his teeth. I looked into a corner of the wall as he slipped it on himself. I felt the bed sink toward my head as he hovered over me.

"Are you ready?" I nodded my head. I would finally be giving him the last thing that I had left to give.

He positioned himself quickly. He leaned down, connecting his swollen lips to mine as he slowly entered. Tears built up in my eyes. Spilling out onto my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry." He kissed my cheeks, letting the salty moisture flow onto his lips. He didn't move, giving me time to adjust. After a few minutes he did slow motions with his hips.

The pain was stuck in the pit of my stomach as he moved in and out. It soon eased into pleasure after a while. "I told you I would be careful." He murmured. His hips went a slightly faster pace.

My hand fisted the sheets while the other clawed down his back - sure to leave marks. He sucked in a harsh breath when my walls tightened around him. After a few more thrusts I could feel a tightening in the pit of my stomach. I reached my climax and we both came around the same moment. I bit on to the back of my hand to suppress a small scream that erupted from the back of my throat.

Harry slurred out several curse words, his bottom lip between his teeth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Sarah." He slurred his words together as he pulled out of me, tumbling on top of me.

My breathing finally caught up with me. My heart racing. He looked up at me, my fingers threading through his sweaty hair. "I love you." He placed another kiss upon my lips before he rolled off of me.

"I love you too." I looked over at him. His jade eyes brighter than ever. His cheeks flushed. I sat up in the bed. I grabbed a new set of clothes, -a tank top, panties and shorts - walking into the bathroom. "I'll be out in about ten minutes." I called out to Harry. I looked over to the bed to see him laying in the same position still. His chest rising and falling with his steady breathing.

"Okay." He breathed.

I closed to door, locking it behind me. I placed my clothes on the sink counter and turned on the water. Steam clouded the glass mirrors as the hot water evaporated. I stepped into the shower, letting the steaming hot water over come the pain from earlier events.

***

After the shower, I used a white puffy towel to dry myself off. I grabbed my clothes, slipping them onto my body. The bathroom was warm in temperature from the steaming shower. I grabbed my brush and slipped it through my hair, starting from the tips and going to the roots. After my hair was brushed, I walked out into the bedroom. Harry laid there, a towel in hand. He directed his attention to me when the door opened and steam poured out of the top of the door.

He smiled, getting up off the bed. He trailed his fingers over the red and purple roses on the hollow of my throat, my collarbone and sides of my neck. My lip caught between my teeth as he stood there - examining his work. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, bringing his forehead to mine.

I smiled. "Thanks; but you don't have to tell me all the time." I reasoned.

"It's true, though. You are beautiful." His fingers threaded through my wet hair as he placed a kiss upon my lips.

I smiled and hit his chest playfully. "Get in the shower." I looked up at him to see him already looking down at me.

He chuckled. "Yes, Ms. McCarthy." He mumbled before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

I walked over to the bed to see the sheets changed. Instead of the usual red sheets; they were a bright blue.

I laid down in the bed, covering myself up before falling into a deep sleep of blissful dreams

•Thanks for reading!•

*Ginny*