•Chapter 53•

•Chapter 53•

•Sarah's Pov•

I never thought that this would happen again. I was finally with him. If you were to tell me a year and a glad ago that I would be kidnapped and fall in love with some random guy that turns out to be a mystical creature that I thought never existed. I wouldn't have believed you; but I'm grateful that I wasn't aware of it all. I wouldn't be with him right now. I love this boy. Harry Styles.

"What are you thinking about?" His voice rang through my ears.

"It's nothing important." I mumbled.

We were sitting in the black Mercedes, that I've grown to love, on our way back to the house. Well, Nathan's. We had agreed that for about a month or so that I wouldn't move back in with him. In that time, he explained of how he would make it all up to me. Everything.

"You sure?" He glanced back and forth between me and the black pavement in front of us.

"Yeah." I looked out the passenger side window, watching the trees speed by.

I felt a large hand take mine. I looked over to him. His eyes were fixed on the road in front of us. He mindlessly started to rub small circles into my skin.

Why would Louis do that? My subconscious had to spill. I pushed her back into my mind, not wanting her presence right now.

"What'd you say?" Harry's low voice caught my attention.

"I-it's nothing." I stammered. I can't believe I just said that out loud.

He sighed, pulling his hand away. We reached the apartment complex. He pulled in front of the building.

I looked up to see Nathan outside on the small balcony that every regular apartment would have. "Shit." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He parked the car. His hand reached for the door nob.

I grabbed his hand. "I-I'm just going to miss you." I lied. There was no way Nathan was going to find out about Harry and the state that we are in.

"Nathan is waiting outside for you isn't he?" He grumbled.

"Yeah..." I slowly admitted. "I just really don't want anything else happening between us." I quickly explained.

"Sarah, we've been through so much. I think I can handle a few screams and punches for once." He placed a kiss onto my forehead. His hands held my hips loosely, but still held me in place.

A smile crept it's way onto my lips. I was finally glad that I had him back. He lips left my forehead and were placed softly on my lips.

"I love you." His minty breath fanned across my lips.

"I love you too." I placed another kiss onto his plump lips. I loved the feeling it gave me. I loved him.

"I'll walk you up." He pulled away to early for my liking. I decided not to protest. He opened his door, getting out.

I followed in his steps and looked up. Nathan wasn't there anymore. Thank god.

Harry was immediately next to me, my hand in his. "Come on." He sent a smirk my way.

I felt my cheeks heat up as we walked closer to the apartment.

"I'll see you soon?" We were in front of the apartment.

"Yeah. I'll see you soon." I glanced up at him. His green poured into mine. He leaned in. A kiss was placed onto my lips.

"Bye." He placed on last kiss onto my forehead before heading off down the steps and to his car.

I turned around to see Nathan standing in the doorway.

Shit I was so dead.

•Thanks for reading!•

*Ginny*