•Chapter 67•

•Chapter 67•

•Harry's Pov•

She lay there asleep, strands of hair littering her beautiful face. My fingertips reached up, brushing the strands away. Her eyes fluttered open at the cold contact. "Morning." I greeted her.

"Morning." She smiled slightly before leaning her head on her elbow. Hey dark blue eyes seemed to brighter ever since last nights events.

Flashes of last night littered my mind. The way she bit her lip, her eye brows furrowed as her eyes were closed. The way her fingernails raking down my back. The way she released her bottom lip when she came. I smiled at the memories.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, running my thumb over her knuckles.

"No." She replied, her lips pouting a little bit.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'm just tired." She sighed. "What time is it?" She reached over to her nightstand, grabbing her phone. "Nine-fifteen."

"I didn't realize it was this late." I admitted. I threw the sheets to the side, getting out of bed. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. I slipped on the new sets of clothes. "Go back to sleep. I'll be back soon." I placed a kiss onto her forehead.

"Where are you going?" She gripped a hold to the cross necklace that draped over her.

"I have to hunt." I explained shortly.

She released the necklace, laying back down on her side. In minutes her breathing slowed as she fell asleep again.

I walked outside, locking the door behind me. I knew Louis would be after her soon. Might as well be careful while I can.

•Louis' Pov•

I waited until Harry was a long way from the house before I walked up to the front door. Zayn followed behind. I tried opening the door, only to find it locked.

"Shit." I mumbled. "Zayn, go see if the back door is opened." I looked over to him to find him standing there.

"I don't know. Why are you even trying to do this. I thought that Harry was your best friend?" He questioned.

"Was." I replied. "Now, go." I ushered him off.

"I'm not going. I know that you miss Emily--" I cut him off.

"Don't talk about her!" I cut him off.

He immediately continued, "but you don't have to break their relationship for your needs! I know she looks a lot like Emily, but that doesn't mean that their the same people! She's happy with him!" He tried reasoning with me. It almost worked.

I was then pinned to the wall, Harry stood there. "What the hell are you doing here?" I didn't answer. I was then thrown to the ground. "Leave! Now!" He growled.

He looked over to Zayn. He gripped Zayn's shirt, pulling him inside before locking it again.

•Zayn's Pov•

"Why are you here?" Harry harshly questioned. We were sat in the basement where he plans to interrogate me for answers.

"Louis brought me here." I tried going for the easiest answers I could possible.

"Why did Louis bring you?"

"He's been threatening Perrie and I. He's trying to use me to help him. I don't need this happening either, Harry." I replied.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. He stood up. "Get up." I did as I was told and was taken up stairs. He had me leave through the back door before he closed it again.

I walked out to the front, seeing Louis standing there, glaring at me. "What the hell was that?!" His voice was lower, but still the usual scratchiness involved.

"Leave it alone!" I yelled back, pushing passed him. "I'm done with this!" He gripped my shoulder.

"You're what?" He growled.

"I'm done working for you!" I seethed.

•Sarah's Pov•

I awoke to Harry taking off his shoes. I sat up, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Hey." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Hey." He peered back at me. He sat straight once he got his shoes off. He sat facing me. He took my hand in his, pulling me closer to him. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Good." I replied. His arm wrapped around my waist. He placed a kiss onto my head.

"Good." He replied. I felt him tense a few times as we sat.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, looking up at him.

"It's nothing." He replied, scrunching his eye brows together.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." He looked down at me, giving me a bright smile.

I smiled back up at him. A pounding at the front door occurred. "Stay here." Harry stood up, walking out of the bedroom.

A few minutes later, Perrie stood in the doorway of the bedroom. A bright smile was etched upon her face. She squealed a little before she walked over to me. Her arms wrapped around me into a big hug. "I'm so happy for you two!" She yelled.

I laughed. "Thanks, Perrie." I pushed her away a little. She gasped.

"Can I help you with the wedding? Please?" She jumped a little as she stood there. I flung the covers off of me, getting off the bed.

"Of course." I replied. I looked over to Harry to see a smug smirk on his face as he leaned on the door frame.

•Thanks for reading•

*Ginny*