Touchy Feely

As our thighs touched he put his hand on my thigh it felt good but it wasn't right.I didn't want this to happen. He was going to use me. i haven't done anything to stop it yet. His hand went higher up my thigh. Then the waiter came with our drinks. What a save but i still want him to touch me. 

Scorpius POV

OK! I am horny nearly 24/7. This move will surely get her in bed with me(I think). As i place my hand on her thigh he bites her lip. This makes me even horny then i was before. This time her face showed a different expression though. She seemed confused. My hand kept crawling. Then the fucking waiter disturbs us. Now she brighter. As if my touch killed her inside. We drank the butter beer she seemed happy. We were still very close. I put my hand down on the leather  circle couch we were sitting on. 

Rose POV

His hand was right next to my thigh and now that i'm more confident i lifted his hand to placed it on my inner thigh. This time i gave my consent. I bit my lip because i knew he liked it ( based on his facial expression). His hand moved higher and higher my hearts starts pumping the adrenaline is kicking in. He reaches the top of my thigh were my underwear was then he pulled it up then let go creating a snap sound. It hurt. I bit my lip harder. he laughed. his ugly laugh is annoying yet sexy.  i looked down at his pants he was aroused but it wasn't good enough. My bag was next to him so as i leaned against him my hand grazed against his bulge. I grabbed my bag gave him a peck on the cheek then left swaying my hips.