First Year

Hello This is my First Story!!! Hope You enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose POV

"WAKE UP!! WAKE UP", Mom said. I quickly rose out of bed, today is the day i will be going to Diagon Ally to but my school materials.  I squeal and give my mom a hug. I run to the shower before anyone does. i wash my hair and put on a sweater and some skinny jeans that hug around my legs perfectly.I look at my bum in the mirror.I saw  Hugo looking at me in curiosity " What are you doing?" he asked. " Nothing" ,i said quickly  facing him. My face turned crimson red. He gave me a look that said 'imma tell dad and mum what you are doing' .Then he dashed down the stairs and yelled in front of mum " MUM ROSE WAS LOOKING AT HER- " i quickly cover his mouth my hand. "Rose let your brother speak" ,said mom. i slowly removed my hand. He gulps air and yelled "ROSE WAS LOOKING AT HER BUM IN THE MIRROR". Mum laughed; my faced was so red it looked like a tomato. I quickly covered my red face with my hands." RON" yelled mum. Dad came running down the stairs. He put his arm out "are we ready?" he asked." WAIT WHERE IS HUGO!!" I yelled. "i'm right here lady". "whoops". We all held his hand    and 'SWOOSH'. "We are here" dad said. I looked around. There was Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes,Ollivanders,Gringotts and much more. " We have to go to Gringotts first" said Dad. After we bought all of our stuff we were just about to leave. Then in the corner of my eye i saw Lily. I run up to her and give her a big hug.

"HEYYYY" I yelled 

"Oh my god you are so pretty!!" She squealed.

"shut up" i whisper then playfully punch her arm.

"Hey isn't that Scorpius?" She said while pointing at him

"Stop pointing and yes that is him" i said with anger

"Lets change the subject shall we"

We spent the rest of the day at my house just talking and playing quidditch. I woke up at a tapping on my window it was still dark. i checked the time "its 4 am" i whispered I opened the window. A tawny owl dropped a letter and flew away. It said

Dearest Rose,

Meet me under the tree near the black lake tomorrow.

your best friend,

Lily

'UGH why couldn't she tell me at school' i thought to myself. Since i  was already awake i got up to take a shower. Mum awoke. " why are you up so early" she said while yawning. " i want to start my day early" i said with a scared voice. "oh ok" she said while rubbing her eyes. Mum woke up everyone at about 6.00 cause the train leaves at 7.30. I wore a shorts and a tank top. Mum didn't really care what i was wearing at least we got to the station. I hopped on the train and waved my parents good bye.  I ran into the cart my older brother was in. In the cart there was Lily , James and Albus. James and Albus was sitting on one side and me and Lily on the other. I started to read a book while they talked.

_____________________________________________________________________________

GUYS I HOPE U GUYS ENJOY sorry if i went over head 

I will be updating tomorrow :)

________________________________________________________________________________

This is what i think rose would look like: