ohh booyy

Heyooo guys im back with another chapter ^^ anyways hope you enjoy!

Dreams P.O.V
I walked through the portal as ink led all of us through it. I took a quick look around to see which AU we were at. It seems we are at underfell, As we kept on walking I can feel glares being stared at me as I walked, so I speed up ahead with cross wrapping my arms around his. I could still feel the feeling of being watched or maybe possibly being followed...

Inks P.O.V
I opened a portal to Underfell cause of course, I need to get away from that 'nightmare' and his group before he gets any closer to us.
I looked back at dream who seemed cautious as I saw him speed up and wrap his arms around his (cross). I saw something pitch black move right in the corner of my eye but when I turned around nothing seemed to be there...
'strange' I thought and as with that I looked over with blueberry who seemed fascinated? Well of course Him being him with that fun bubbly personality of his.
"Alright guys, listen up"
"We need to find a plan to get away from Nightmare and his crew before he gets us so we can make a plan" I continued.
"Well how about Mafia-tale?" replied Cross.
"Within all of thousands of Au's that's that only one you can come up with?" Sighed Ink.
"Yep! Actually that's a good idea, Mafia-tale has the great Plans especially when it comes to attacking enemies!" blurted out blueberry, while Dream was just smiling through out the conversation.
"Welp"
"Mafia-Tale it is!" I continued as I opened a Portal to the AU.

Well Hope ya'll guys enjoy! And since I have one weeck with no school I will get to update more!. Stay tuned! (and sorry if its short I got a writers block)
💙