The mission

Hehehe ENjooyy!~EMi

Dreams P.O.V 

I was sitting under the tree at the dream realm, it was really relaxing to be honest. I kept thinking of cross I honestly cant stop thinking of him he is just adorable!..But Does he have a Like me back?...I just dont know. But I guess we have to wait and see what the Future holds!
"Dream!!" Some one yelled my name I got up quickly and turned around it was ink.
"What happened?"
"It's Nightmare and his crew they are attacking Dancetale!, Hurry Lets go!"
I got my staff and followed Ink to the portal

Loading
Loading
Loading

We we in waterfalls which was weird. Cause we would usually land in Snowdin..
"Hurry! We need to go to Hotlands!"
I ran After ink and so did blueberry. Wow they both run so fast..I could keep up and out of nowhere, they were out of sight. I saw someone in the corner of my eye, I turned around and It was Cross?! For a second I felt excited to see him..but he is my enemy.
"Well,well, I guess I have to turn you in"
"U-uhmm No!" I dont want him to see me like a Week skeleton, Cause then He'll think he's the strong one.
"Escuse me? Your coming with me! I have to get you to nightmare!"
"Why? I know there is good in you! Nightmare is just using you, I think you can do much better than being his slave"
"Slave? Im not his slave!"
"Well it looks like it..He orders something and you do it..and if you dont you get in big trouble, whatever nightmare is doing is no good for you cross, I-I just want to help you"

Cross P.O.V :

He wants to help me? Ha! Pathetic! If he keeps this up he is gonna get himself Killed! And..I dont want that to happen...is it just me or do I still have feelings for dream?
Should I confess my feelings for him?
You know what? I will confess my feelings.. becuase I love Dream woth All my heart watching him Fight alone just kills me inside..And I would Literally go through hell and back just for him [[ahh im crying XD]]
"Dream I-I need to to you something."
"What is it cross?"
"I don't know how this happened..but I love you!"

Dream P.O.V:

He loves me back?! Oh my stars..
"M-me too C-cross"
"What? You love me back?"
"Y-yea I-I do"
I ran towards him and hugged him..he huged back.
"I love you C-cross"
"I love you too dream"
He let go and I heard someone yell my name "DREAM!!" it was ink.

Oh no.

Hehee Hoped you liked it bb-cakes~🌊