hello to the afternoon

Levi pov

I had forgotten what hanji and I talked about until the afternoon it's 4:00 pm and it finally comes to mind. It will be time to leave at around 5 or 6 depending on how fast eren finishes his work. Her and I will have to do the mission soon this upcoming weekend to be exact today is Saturday I'm spending most of the day with eren then going to the survey corps to tell the info I have about the layout. I'm going to have to see how good the security is on our floor, the other floors and around the building. If the spies work here they will most likely be here at night so on top of night security we have to deal with them if the time comes and bump into them.
'Well if they are going to be on our side why will we have to fight them?'
One might ask well we know we want them to join they might know but they don't know who, when, or where they are going to meet us. So on that night
We will just be intruders to them.
Around 4:45 even finishes his work and we head out "levi im tired I'm just going to go home tonight" we walk into the elevator "alright don't stress yourself out to much darling" he does look tired " I'll try not to" he says as he looks at me and smiles
We get out of the elevator and walk to our cars before he leaves my side I kiss him and he leaves I enter my car and leave.

I get to the hideout and go into base there I see Petra again I roll my eyes she walks up to me "hi~ levi~" she says twirling her hair "what do you want petra?" I hiss at her "that's no way to talk to a lady levi~" I growl "ok, ok. Well I like you and I know you like me~ so.." I cut her off "Petra I know you like me but I don't like you. Any ways I have a mate so leave me the fuck alone" she stopped there shocked everyone was looking, I had yelled I walk towards the office and enter it "well that was something out there, we are still waiting on hanji" just as he says that at we hear a slam and running you speak of the devil and he will appear and in slams hanji "I'm here, I'm here, what did I miss?" She asked panting "you didn't miss anything Levi just got here" he said looking at a messy haired hanji "ok~" she said and plopped on his couch while I took the chair in front of his desk. Hanji and I began to give info on the floors and security. We planed the date to be a week from now because of other missions that we might have to lead and new evidence found on the titans. Honestly they are really good at what they do they rival my group and we are the best of the best. Of course I would change put a certain member out in a heartbeat but none of the other survey corps members are as good as I want them to be unless they are squad leaders. We keep planing on who we take where we get in and how we leave different things like that.

___--- time skip brought to you by my mermaid tail blanket that is supper soft__---

Eren pic

I come home set my things down and take my shoes off I go to my couch and lay down. how am I going to face Levi when he finds out that I am the rouge titan. well I'm sure he doesn't know about rouge, or titans so on that part we are safe, but for now let's go over rouge.
Rouge is another form of me I still look a bit like me but I am taller almost as tall as levi but he is really tall compared to me so I'm Less than half a head under him. I'm fit very fit I have a dark brown hair that's a bit longer than mine right now wich is a light brown. My face becomes sharp and I'm faster I make no nois but I bearly do in real life. When I get cut I don't bleed it steams and heals sensitive part of me disappear for protection so... I don't have a dick these powers can be hard to control they give me extreme anger and it can over power me at times but I can be brought back by holding the pleasure point at the nape of my neck depending on how you do it you can take me out of the rouge stage or you can knock me out. Right now I'm half glad Levi didn't come with me because we have a mission turns out that Jean and Marco are trying to cheat us out of our money so we have to send Jean a message to teach him that you don't mess with the Yeager company, or the titans. when i get dressed I have to wear baggy clothing so that when I transform I'm not naked that happened once the others wouldn't stop laughing at me for a month strait because of that. I head towards my room and pick out clothes to wear I grab some black pants black combat boots black socks and a black hoodie I probably look ridiculous to others that see me wear this but once I transform it fits I grab my keys and start to head out I get in my car and drive to our hideout. Our hideout is under the Yeager building further under the science department we have a room that stores the substance that makes us how we are we should only have a couple more bottles to go until we are 100% fused with our titan and able.to control them properly well for them at least I am a special case father made mine accepionaly strong I haven't even gotten close to unlocking its full potential but Riner Berthold and Annie have and today we have a new expirament of my father's joining us we have to teach them the ropes and all that jazz. I get tongue parking lot and push the button to go down I enter the science facility and go to our room everyone is already here even the new guy er.. girl. I walk up to the four of them and stretch out my hand to the girl "hi I'm Eren" she grasps my hand "Yamir" she shakes and let's go "well let's get started" I'm the only one that can unlock the vault to go under I take the key I wear around my neck and put it in the keyhole I turn it and open the hatch. I jump in and begin to transform. When I transform I hit the floor mot long after I open the double doors and hear others fall but realize Yamir hesitates. Riner holds the doors and I go under the opening of the hatch "get down here Yamir" I yell my voice a few good octaves below my normal one she jumps and tries to transform as she gets closer to the bottom. It's to late even if she transforms now she won't be able to land safely I run and catch her she transforms right in my arms "thanks" she said she jumps out of my arms "no problem she doesn't look to different but does look a bit more elf like with razor sharp teeth we enter the room Annie Reiner and Berthold already taking a spot on the table we enter to take our seats.

___--- sorry for such a late update I might be slower than usual because of after school activities like the k-pop club that I'm in we dance to k-pop and perform it for the school I'm also dealing with other shtuff but thank you all for all of the reads
O(≧▽≦)O
o((*^▽^*))o ___---