body guard

Levi pov

I wake up to the sound of an alarm ringing in my ear from my bedside table
I groan and push  myself to get out of the bed.
I get dressed in black dress pants and a black dress shirt with a red tie
I be Fine to look for my keys finding them were I had set them yesterday on a hook for keys close to the front door I grab my wallet and begin to leave for this new job

Entering my car i go to a local coffee shop grabbing a coffee and a breakfast sandwich i eat inside the coffee shop so that i dont dirty my car. Once i finished i re-enter's my car and begin to drive to my new job. I find the tall building to the company and walk in.

I walk up to the receptionist and clear my throught "my name is Levi Ackerman I'm here for the open position of a body guard" I tell him "okay Mr Ackerman go the the top floor and tell the receptionist your name and she will direct you were to go" I thank the blond kid looking at his name tag on the receptionist desk "ok thanks... armin"
Taking the elevator up that was surprisingly mostly empty I go to the top floor as I'm going up by the last 5 floors I'm all alone in the elevator. As i step out and go to the receptionists both of them had a bored expression one of them was blond she had her hair in a messy bun and she also had a big nose the other girl had black black hair and wore a silk red scarf she smelled like an omega as the blond smelled like an alpha I walked up "my name is Levi Ackerman I'm here for the open position of a body guard." I told them the blond who's name tag says Annie began to speak " go to room 215 and that's the guy that will potentially be hiring you" she said pointing to the left and  still Looking bored while the other girl glared at me I didn't do any thing wrong so why is she glaring at me? I send a small glare back " thank you Annie and start to walk to the left were she pointed I walk down the hall looking at the room numbers. 212........ 213...................
  214...................
215

I pause at the door hesitant to knock. I gather my courage and knock hard enough for them to hear me. I can hear some one shuffle to get to the door I hear a lock click and the door opens "please come in" says a man that looks like he is in his late twenties his hair is a lighter brown and looks soft it also has a messy wave to it bat also looks neat I look at his face and see that he has caramel colored skin and his eyes were an  astonishing great with mixes of gold and blue with a darker outer rim he has long eyelashes and plump pink lips his cheeks look rosy not like if it were make up  but more like a natural light blush he was wearing an almost metallic looking grey suit with a deep blue tie and a white shirt he smells like an omega he has a good ass smell to he smells like warm apple pie and vanilla  I sit down at a chair in front of the big desk. The bigger chair behind the desk was turned around so I couldn't see who was sitting there or if someone was at all. Then suddenly the Bruner walks up to the chair and it swivels around and he is sitting in it. "Welcom Mr Ackerman my name is Eren Yeager I an the one you would be working to protect, I have gone over your resume and I have deemed you to be qualified for this position you will start today. You will acompaniy almost everywhere and stick by my side" he said in a somewhat strict voice "yes sir I answered he smiled and said "oh please call me Eren can I call you levi?" He said in a sweet tone "of course eren" he smiled even more is it just me or does his smile light the whole room up hmmm......
I wonder

We leave his office for a meeting he has about trying to get a pharmacy to accept their medications to sell to people we only have to go a couple floors down because the meeting I'd being held here in a conference room we step out the elevator and walk to a room I open the door and go in first holding it open for Eren I move to the side as eren moves forward to a filing chair across from the client I go and stand behind the chair more to his left so I could watch their interactions just in case these men tried anything. One looked to be in his late twenties his hair was two colors the top was longer and blond while the sides were cut short and a brown color his face almost horse like the other looked like he was in his mid twenties he had dark brown hair that was a bit wavy he was also tan like Eren but he had freckles he smiles at me then looks at eren he was about to speak when the horse seas " hey Yeager what's with that vampire looking guy next to you? Can't take care of yourself to the point you need a babysitter?" He said to eren as I raised a brow he thinks I look like a vampire? I know I'm pale but I didn't think it was that bad? " shut up jean we are here for a meeting not to insult each other " well I'm glad to see eren is mature, as he and jean have a staring contest until eren turns to the other guy "ok Marco let's begin" he said in a calm voice "of course Eren"

___---time skip brought to you by Hispanic chips that were really good___---

The rest of the day was him filling out documents to ready their contract with the pharmacy, we did take a break for lunch but it was really quick. I only bought a couple of snacks and a drink from a vending machine they have on according to eren all of the floors, meanwhile eren had a homemade sub.
Reaching the end of the day was when he spoke to me with a more professional voice "okay Levi the day is over I hope we can continue getting along and that working here won't be to hard. Have a safe trip home" he said while shaking my hand "yeah ok, you too see you tomorrow" I leave the building and head home for some dinner shower and sleep.