official

Levi pov

We sit down in front of girsha' s desk
"Alright lest get started"
He said he be fine to ask me questions about my training, and were I have worked, what do I have that makes me qualified for the

Job...

I know I am 100% qualified not only that I

Think...

no I know eren is my mate and if I don't get this job I will kill every body guard eren has until his father accepts me

"sir I know I am more than qualified for this job I will protect eren with everything I have I would lay my life for him not just because it's my job but because he is my mate"

I said very seriously girsha looked surprised he looked at eren. Eren blushed and gave girsha a firm nod
"very well then you have the job, but if I find that you and my son have been fucking inside of that office you will have to guard eren from the outside of the room"

Eren blushed
"you both are dismissed"
when  we leave the room eren asks me
"did you really mean that or did you just say it to get the job?"
I sigh and turn to look at him
"Eren when we huge I felt something, it was a feeling I can't explain I felt safe but at the same time I was scared I felt calm but at the same time so nervous I felt like I had to protect you no matter what, I felt that I was the only person that could protect you. Eren what I felt was real and I know this is more than just a crush the firs moment we touched"

I held his hands he blushed and smiled he hugged me
"thank you Levi I know I can trust you I just wasn't sure if we felt the same thing but we do"
he came in close and kissed my cheek he leaned his forehead on mine and we stayed like this for a minute I felt content, and for the first time in a while I felt happy.

We walked into the office and I sent marked eren. He blushed, "levi what are you
d-doing to me?" He asked "I'm scent marking you now that I'm here you don't have to use whoever else's scent you are using" I tell him "okay thank you levi" he leaned into me and stretched his neck out so I could rub myself in him

After I finished sent marking him he continued working and I continue guarding him

It's time.to leave but I don't want to leave him " eren I want to walk you home"
I tell him "levi you don't have to it's ok I can make it on my own"
he probably can buy I want to see were he lives "eren its.not only for your safety but I waa ant to know were.you live so I can visit you"
he blushes
"oh ok" he answers shyly he gets up from his desk and walks to the door and I be fine to walk behind him we leave the room and go down the hall.
Once we get to the elevators we.go down together and get to the 1st floor finally we get off and walk out.
Eren goes to his car and I go.to mine we weren't parked.to fee at apart so I could.see.and follow him home to make sure he can get home safe.
He gets out of the parking lot and gets onto a main road we drive for a bit before coming to a residence area he ok chew a number in the key pad and i enter quickly behind him as we drive some more and the house I see is ...

<___---until next time teddy bears___--->