Christmas special

Levi pov

I wake up and begin my normal routine of getting cleaned up. I was in the middle of making myself food, when I remembered I was going to spend all afternoon with eren. I quickly eat and go to brush my teeth. I grab a jacket my keys and wallet. I prepared a christmas present for eren the night before. I had gotten him something I know he will look ravishing in I also got him a few toys. I can't help but chuckle to myself as I grab the bag. I get in the car and put the bag into the passenger seat .

___--- time skip brought to you buy the annoying kid that was left home alone... guess what movie he is from___---

I go into the driveway and park my car next to Eren's car. I get out and go to the door and just as I was about to knock on the door eren opens it and jumps on me. "Levi you finally came. I was waiting for you since I woke up" I hug him back and set him down I give him a kiss "I'm sorry I made you wait my love, but I'm here now" we go inside and I set the presant under the christmas tree "so eren what do you want to do today" I ask him "I'm not sure I almost never do anything on Christmas" he replies "well it's just 2: 30 we can do whatever you want" he thinks a bit "I want to go ice skating" he says with a sparkle in his eyes "well alright we'll take my car and I know just the place I used to go there all the time" he squeals "yay we are going to have so much fun" he got dressed and I waited for him in the living room he came out and we put our shoes on and we get in the car I turn the radio on and its litteraly all christmas carols but then again it is christmas eve o hear eren begin so sing and I would rather listen to him that the pop idols any day "I'll be home for Christmas~ you can count on me~ please have anow, and mistletoe, and presents under the tree~ " I grab his hand "eren you sound amazing" I can see him smile from the corner of my eye "thank you Levi" I can tell he is happy because I can smell cinnamon and vanilla it doesn't take long to get to the place its in a lonlier place so almost no one is there we walk in and I pay for our shoes I glide onto the ice and wait for eren to come onto the ice.
He slowly starts to get on the ice and is about to slip when I grin onto him and help him steady himself he grabs on tight and and I guide him on learning how to skate. he made cute little noises when he was afraid
That he would fall but I would always catch him right on time.
We skate for a while and I take eren out to eat I made sure the place we went was sanitary we are i payed then we left. By that time t was already 4 in the after noon I took eren to go watch a movie we both decided on krumpus the movie was ok but the person next to me was so distracting I couldn't pay attention.
Let's visit memory lane back to when the movie first started we sat down in the very back witch was secluded eren scooted closer to my side wrapped his arms around my one arm and tucked my hand between his legs. He gave me little kisses up my arm. I whispered to him "eren what are you doing?" I just want to enjoy my time with you I feel his hand slither down and rest over my crotch. "Eren we are in the movie theater" I whisper yell "I know this movie is pretty loud and its secluded up here" he had a point. He spent the whole half of the movie teasing me. He had worn a lose sweater and he made it so it would fall off his shoulder he leaned further into me and I could feel his breath against my arms he would pull me down to kiss me and give me hickies on my neck the movie got louder and eren slid out of his chair and onto the floor he crawled over to in between my legs in buckled my belt and undid my pants he took out my member and began to lick it up and down spreading his slice he looked up at me I was frozen in shock my mouth partly open me cheeks red he have me the sexiest smirk and started moving his hands up and down twisting and flicking his wrist masaging the tip and licking the tip. Out of no were he takes all of me in his mouth at once and I'm not that small... so that means he has no gag reflex. He Bob's his head up and down and I'm in pure bliss. I can't feel anything other than erens mouth in my Dick I can't hear anything other than the squelching noise we make as he gives me a blow job sooner or later I cum and eren swallows it all he puts my member away zips up my pants and fixes my belt we walk out of the movie and into my car. "Wasn't that movie amazing?" Asked eren "yeah I like the way it ended" he giggled and we drove off. It's 6:30 when we get back to the house. We go inside and eren makes us tea we head to the living room and we watch the christmas classics. We watched the Grinch, home alone 1 and 2 by that time it was around 11:30. "Eren I got you a special present that I want you to open right now" he tilted his head a but in confusion "i thought you only open the christmas presents on Christmas" he looked so cute "well yeah but I know you can start using your present right now so why wait?" He gets up from the couch "ok I'll grab it right now then he grabs the bag from under the tree and walks back to the couch sits down and takes the tissue paper out of the bag withought looking he reaches in and grabs the first thing witch was the sexy outfit he looks at it and blushes. "Levi do you want me to wear this?" He asks I nod my head furiously in a yes "oh, there are more in there" I tell him "well I'll just have to discover them as I change" he smirked. That was fucking sexy "hey ~ Levi wait for me in the room"
without hesitation I went into the room and took my shirt and socks off. I undid my belt, and as I was taking it off eren walks in with a lube bottle in one hand and a vibrator in the other. In a playful voice he said
"hmm~ I wonder were I placed the condoms, hey Levi can you help me look I think I misplaced it some were on my outfit"
I shuffled towards him fast like lighting.
I was so turned on eren is the only one that can turn me on obviously.
Petra has tried but I find her and other people repulsive.
I kiss eren running my hands up his legs and into his top I ran my thumbs over his niples and rubbed them he moaned I planted kisses down with his neck  I trailed a hand down to his under wear and i found the condom rubbed my hand down his fuck that was already semi hard I start to slide his under wear down and he starts to unbutton my pants I yelled him take them off along with my boxers.
I threw eren onto the bed and crawled on top of him. I couldn't wait to be inside of him I grabbed the bottle.of lube and spread some on my fingers and shoved one in.
Eren shut his eyes and I added a second one. I began to scissor his ass it would tighten and loosen then i hit his special spot he moaned and tightened his hands on the sheets of the bed. I added a third finger and pushed it 8n and out ocasionaly hitting his sweet spot . I took my fingers out and quickly put the condom on. I slowly began to enter him he gasped when I got the tip in. When I was fully in I could touch his g-spot with my member and stayed a bit "aah~ levi.. please move" eren said in between heavy breaths. I started moving at a constant pace but Began to ram into him after a while he felt and smelled so good he would wrap his arms around my neck and kiss me I gave him hickeys up his neck and down his chest. We flipped over and he started riding me you could hear his skin hitting mine each time he came down with force he became a moaning mess and couldn't move his legs I flipped him over and tucked his as if my life depended on it he was loaning and almost screaming. He tightened around me and came and soon after I came eren collapsed on the bed and I cleaned up I took his top off and put him in one of my t shirts I put some boxers on I played in bed right next to him he curled me and we feel asleep.

Eren pov

I woke up remembering what happened last night I blushed and began to try to sit up I felt a sharp pain hit my hip. I gasped in pain and fell back into bed. Levi sensed the commotion and woke up a bit alarmed. "Eren are you ok? What happened? What hurts?" He bolted up and came to my side of the bed "Levi calm down I just tried to get up but my hips won't let me" he chuckled with realization "oh do you want me to carry you to the bathroom I'm guessing ?" He picked me up into his arms "yes please I really have to pee"

___--- that is that for the christmas special. Every special that I make most likely will not add up with the storey line that's why I'm making them specials and ton as another chapter they are like that random beach day episode in anime just something on the side ___---