"Yah Oh Sehun. What am I going to do there? I don't have money to buy expensive jewelry!"

After two minutes, Sehun replied saying:

"Just go!"

Not being able to avoid his command, you just went on with it and went to the jewellers. Again, the same person in the mask followed you, making you feel uncomfortable and intrigued. You tried to lose him, shaking him off as you walked quickly looking for the store. As you found it, it showcased numerous glittering and unaffordable bracelets, earrings and necklaces. You came in, a bell rung as you opened the door. An old but kind man sat inside, greeting you as you entered.

"Are you Lee Eunyoung?" he asked.

"Yes Sir. May I ask how you know me?" you replied, trying to be polite.

"Ah, just in time! Come here young lady! Pick a ring!" he directed.

"But.. I don't have money sir.." you continued, looking at him with dejection.

"Just pick one, sweetie. Try one on." he motioned and you followed.

"Okay.. Can I try this one?" you pointed at the glass, to a small silver diamond princess cut ring.

"Wonderful choice!" he exclaimed. "This suits you perfectly!"

You tried it on, the ring perfectly circled around your ring finger. Taking it off, you placed it back on the cloth and stared at it.

"It's beautiful, but I don't have money. But thank you for making me try it on." you addressed and left the store. You didn't notice the masked man going into the jewellers as you turned the corner.

"Ah, Mr. Jongdae! What a fine young lady you have! She picked a wonderful ring, just like she is!" the old man said as he spoke to Chen, who was the masked man.

"Yes, sir. May I see what she picked?" Chen asked, eager to see what you chose. He inspected the ring, his eyes sparkling as he saw the beautiful ring he was going to buy for her girlfriend who he was asking to be his wife.

"Okay. I'm going to buy this, Sir!" Chen announced, the man smiling to his statement.

"I hope all goes well, Jongdae." the old man congratulated and wished him good luck.

~~~~~~~

It was almost dinner time and you impatiently waited for a text from Chen. He hasn't texted you after you went to the jewellers. Your phone abruptly rang against the sheets on your bed, picking it up as the ringtone resounded.

"Jagiya! Come to this restaurant now! I'll be waiting." you read and quickly got ready for your date.

After a quick make over, you took off, looking for the restaurant Chen asked you to go to. You asked strangers on the streets where it was, and after simple directions you finally ended up in the restaurant. You came inside, surprised that no one was inside the restaurant. Flowers were placed on random parts of the restaurant, candles dimly lit up the place. A hand suddenly held your shoulder and you turned around, exposing a very handsome Chen in a sleek suit.

"Chen! What's the occasion? I'm so underdressed!" you asked him, embarrassed with what you were wearing.

"Don't worry, Eunyoung. You're beautiful even in pyjamas." he remarked, with you blushing slightly to his compliment.

"Haha, oh Chen. So what's happening?" you asked him. Chen looked at your eyes lovingly, kneeling on one knee right in front of you.

"Jagi. The date I set up today was a decoy. I was planning something because you just came back. I wanted to surprise you, that's why I asked you to go to random places to take up some time. I was the masked man you saw at the places you went to. I asked Sehun to make you go to the jewellers. I asked the man inside the store to make you pick a ring. So.. here goes.. Lee Eunyoung..." Chen paused, pulling out a a velvet box out of his blazer pocket. He opened it, revealing the ring you picked out earlier.

"Will you marry me?" he asked in a hushed tone.

The world froze as you heard his words. His proposal made you tear up and you cried in happiness. You nodded your head furiously, agreeing to his proposal. He stood up and placed the ring on your finger, hugging you since you said yes.

"Best date.. and proposal ever. I love you.." you remarked.

"And I Love You, Eunyoung."

______

GUYS. This is probably going to be my last update, since I have exams to revise for. I will try my best to sneak in a few more if I have time.

Keep reading!

Love, Bee xx