Prologue

It all burns

It all burns. The house, the school, the cat from next door. I can't explain everything that happened that day. All I remember is fire. A burning sensation that never hurt me, but always burned. I have no control. Burned to ashes of what once was.

I'm Louis Tomlinson, and I am the guardian of the fire element. My ability to control fire at my will to keep the balance alongside water, air, and earth. We are all great friends who found each other in a trick of fate.

The world knows us as the elements. Nothing but an element. No one believes that we are beings that keep everything from chaos in nature. And I am fire. Destruction follows me wherever I go. Burning everything to the ground. A free everlasting flame.

My friends say that I am short-tempered and chaotic within myself. It comes with the job. Niall Horan is the bubbly lad with a winning smile and never-ending laughs. He is the guardian of air. He is always moving and bright; he is as light as a feather and never ceases to amaze all of us. Air can go from a cool breeze to a tornado or hurricane in seconds. But that only happens when the boy tries or loses his temper. Such a high spirited lad that he is rarely ever mad.

Liam Payne is the ever so grounded decision maker. He is the guardian of earth. He has the ability to control the very ground we all stand upon. He's very down to earth with his hardheadedness and his need to support everyone. It's just how his heart is. It makes him the foundation of our little circle to keep us in check. But when he is mad be wary of the earthquake coming your way.

Harry Styles. I love him to death and back. He is free-flowing and kind. He moves with the current like the guardian of water he is. Always calm and steady. That is until you manage to break his temper he is as dangerous as me. He can destroy a whole civilisation with the flick of his wrist to drown them all. But just as the water he controls, he stays well minded and remains calm. He is my opposite, but he is also my equal.

Harry and I have been together for what seems like forever. together we balance each other. He would control my flame and my temper while I would get him all steamed up and give him a wild adventure. We would go through everything together even if it meant having to wait to be reborn and grow again. It happens so often that we have been through lifetimes upon lifetimes as different personas only to come back to our element.

This is how our story unfolds as we are all reborn and put to the test as the elemental guardians. A storm is coming and we need to stop it. Even if we must make sacrifices.

-----------------------------------------------------

So that's the little opener!!!!!

I'm so excited to write this little story. It has been on my mind for so long. I cannot wait to see how this story unfolds.

Leave a comment and tell me who you want to main villan to be.

also follow me cause i really want to know that im not a terrible writer.

all the love-xx

(560 words)