Neko Atsume and Nicknames

Swearing and Cursing
Me:Hey it's Cherry and I'M SO EXCITED AS Demon_Michi COMMENT ON ASK AND DARES!!!!

Tommy:SHUT UP YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASS HOLE!!!

Cory:Can you two shut up?!

Nick:Yeah!I can hear you shouting across the room.

Ashlie:So what are the asks or dares?

Me:Well let's start with the asks and this one is for Tommy!!*Shows everyone the ask except Nick and Tommy*

Jon:Nice one!!

Cory,Ashlie,Uni:*Nodded*

Tommy:Tell us the ask already ya freak!!!

Me:Demon_Michi ask what are your nicknames for everyone and of course your boyfriend Nick!!!??

Nick and Tommy:0/////////0

Tommy:Well...first yours is Freak,Uni is mutt,Cory is Carl/Coral,Ashlie is worm,Jon is idiot and Nick is my.....little cupcake...

Nick:0///////0

Me:*Trying to keep my cool*Okay...and this one is for Ashlie.She asks who is your crush?And if you don't have one who do you find is the most beautiful/attractive in this room?

Ashlie:0///0 W-well is Dawn....and if I don't have one then it will be you.

Me:Awww....thanks Ash!!*Hugs her*And this a dare for Cory.*Reads the dare*Cory you might not like this...

Cory:What's the dare?!

Me:This.*Turns Cory to a neko*

Cory:Meow meow meow meow meow meow!!!!??

Jon:What is he saying?

Me:He says what do you do to me?

Uni:0/////////0Do you understand animals?

Me:Maybe..And the dare is for Cory to be a neko for Uni.

Cory:Meowwwww!!!!*And leaps on Uni's lap*

Uni:-///////////-*And pats Cory*

Ashlie:So cutteeeee!!!!

Tommy:Shut up you cream weasel!!!!

Me:*Kills Tommy*

Nick:TOMMY!!!

Jon:Jeez..Nick she will bring him back.

Me:*Revives Tommy*Anyway guys that is for this chapter and make sure to check out Demon_Michi for her books and I hope....

Everyone except Cory:You have an amazing day/night!!!

Me:BYE!!!

Cory:Meow meow!!

Me:Cory says Bye!

Thank you Demon_Michi for supporting me by commenting ask or dares and I hope you guys have an amazing day/night!!!