He only just cleared the entrance way to he doctors quarters when he ran straight into a wall.....or person. Arms caught him before he could fall to the ground. Yup Louis bitterly thought it's a person. The strong alpha sent coming off of the person could be no other than Harry's.

"Woah what the-" harry gasped.

"Ok you can let me go now doc says I'm good to go!" Louis rushed out in one breath still trying to wiggle out of the alphas grasp to no avail.

"Harry don't let go!" Dr. Horan yelled. The confused Alpha tightens his grip on Louis.

"NO! Harry please!" Louis begged the taller boy. Harry looked down at him startled that Louis was actually even speaking with him. For the past couple of days Louis wouldn't acknowledge or even look at harry. Now the small omega was begging him his eyes filled with tears.

The doctor stood at the door way sending Niall to retrieve the omega and bring him back so he could finish his exams on the boy.

"Hey mate!" Niall chirped happily running up to harry.

"Uh hey Niall" harry replied confused. Niall has never been one to be able to read a room. It's like he's not able to pick up on the awkwardness or tension in the area. Niall went to grab for Louis's are but instead of the small boy freaking out it was harry who got defensive. He let out a low warning growl to Niall to let him know he needs to back the fuck up. The beta, that Louis was viewing as a threat, was to close to the alphas  future mate.

It was then after being growled at by an alpha that Niall finally realized that there was tension in the air.

"Oh sorry."  Niall bowed his head in submission to The alpha. "Dad wants Louis back he needs to get a blood test and an ultra sound."

Harry starred back and forth between the beta and his omega for a a moment as if waiting for Louis to confirm what Niall was saying to be true. Louis only continued to plead with his eyes to be let go.

Harry frowned as he spoke sadly.  "It will be over before you know it Louis."

Utter fear forced its way though the omegas small fram causing the boy to shake violently.  He tried and tried to free himself but nothing worked he sobbed as Harry effortlessly picked him up and carried him back into the doctors quarters. Harry set Louis back down on the exam table standing directly between the small boys legs to keep him from jumping off the table.

Louis still thrashing his upper body full force into Harry's chest in a feeble attempt to move the alpha, but only really causing him to nudge slightly. Louis only sobbed harder as Niall handed his father a tube the boy didn't recognize but then he saw the huge needle that he DEFIANTLY recognized.

"Louis you have to hold still now or it's only gonna take longer." Dr. Horan tried to explain in a calm voice.

"NO!" Louis screamed "NO NO NO Nononono harrrry please!!" The omega cried to be let free and it took every fiber of Harry's being to not give into Louis's screaming and just grab his omega and run for it. Harry's mind new better than what the alpha half was trying to get him to do. He knew Louis needed this exam to make sure he was healthy.  Harry couldn't look at Louis's face he has to turn away from the boy but stay in place so he couldn't leave.

"Harry could you hold him down so I can get the blood sample?" The old beta questioned. Louis was still kicking and screaming at the him. Harry slowly stared moving the omega back on the table into the laying position. He laid himself on top of the smaller boy effectively pining Louis legs under his own and trapping the boys arm between there chests. Louis's arm closest to the doctor was pined down with one oh Harry's much larger hands holding it still  so the doctor could do what he had to. 

Louis had given up on trying to get away knowing he was completely useless when trying to move the alpha. He simply sobbed loudly the hand pined between there two chests death griped Harry's shirt. He could feel the needle prick his arm he gasped and sobbed miserably. Harry took pity on the small omega and tried to sent his face and neck with this own to calm him. But this on infuriated Louis as he tried to head butt the alpha away. Louis was not gonna admit that his sent was comforting and calming him so he couldn't feel the pain of the needle anymore.

"All right you can get up now harry the hard parts done." Dr horan spoke.

Harry slowly got off of the table leaving Louis where he lay motionless glaring at the opposite wall.

"Ok Louis can you lift up your shirt for me? I'm going to do the ultra sound now."

Louis grumpily obliged lifting his shirt to just under his chest. Exposing his very thin stomach to the doctor.  Louis never took his eyes off the wall so he wouldn't have to look at anyone in the room. He jumped slightly as the jell touched his stomach.

"Sorry I should have told you it was gonna be cold." The doctor mutter Louis only squeezed his arms tighter around his chest. You could hear Louis heart beat loudly thought the room shocked at the sound Louis asked.

"Is that me?"

"Yep that's your heart beat....and if you were pregnant we would be able to hear your babies heart beat too." Louis look at the doctor upon hearing this. Could you really hear babies with this thing?

"And once we get past the bladder...you will see....Ah! There it is...your Uterus." Louis look at the screen with a shocked face he knew he was an omega and that he could have pups but he was still in shock. It was like his only purpose in life was being blared on the screen In front of him, mocking him.

"All right I'm just gonna get a picture really quick...and your all done." He handed Louis a towel to wipe the jelly off his stomach.

" why the picture?" Louis mumbled.

"Using a picture of your empty womb will make it easier to see when your pregnant."

Louis sighs jumping off of the table. Harry tried to help him but Louis blatantly ignored his presents.

And we're back to this again Harry miserably thought. He sighed watching the omega leave the room and head back to the main house.

-----------

Shitty ending im sorry. :(