The Outcasts - 1

The sun that rose every morning hasn't changed. The non-stop look of despair in the townfolk's faces everytime you went out; what a nice town it is.

For Estee, she was getting ready to leave for school when she heard a knock on her bedroon door, abruptly stopping her from fixing her hair.

"Who is it?" The 15 yr old teen asked, a faint and gentle voice replied. "Its Mom, can I come in?" The teen didn't reply for a few seconds then spoke "ok then" the sound of the door opening filled room along with the sound of music from the speaker. "Estee dear breakfast is ready, you better eat some before leaving" I nodded with a smile and turned off the speaker, unplug my phone from the charger and sling my bag on my shoulder.

|~Estee's POV~|

Upon reaching downstairs, my father was talking to Isabelle; my bestfriend in school. I snuck behind her and covered her eyes "trespasser" I said in a low voice.

"Hey Estee mornin'!"

"Morning to you too Isabelle, why didn't you told me that you'll be visiting?"

"You know I'm known for surprises...even Madison calls me the mysterious magician"

"Yeah right, Mom can you toss me a slice of bread please?"

"Ok honey be right back" as soon as my mom disappears into the kitchen, I quickly ran upstairs to my room to grab my necklace from the drawer

My Mom and Dad told me that this  necklace will protect me from bad people and if I get hurt or something, it will make a signal to them, pretty cool isn't?

Went downstairs again, I see my mom holding what looks like a sandwich so I walk up to her and said "Thanks Mom! I'll be off now!" Me and Isabelle bidded my parents goodbye and set foot towards Phamtom Academy. Along the way, Me and Isabelle chatted about random things until she asked me about my necklace.

"Hey umm Estee?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't you think that necklace holds another meaning beside 'it' protecting you?"

"Well if there was something more, I wouldn't be surprise to know...well depending on what that is"

"I suppose you're right"

|mini time skip|

"Goodmorning Estee, Isabelle. How was your guy's morning?" A cheerful voice greeted us in the hallway, we both look to our left to see Andrea with her usual bright smile. "It was pretty good, Isabelle came to my house and woo-ed my parents to death" Isabelle glared at me then nudged my shoulder roughly. "Ok maybe not woo-ed but rather entertained them when I wasn't there"

"Estee you may be my bestfriend in all but you really need to shut up ok?" I quickly apologized to her and continued placing my stuff on my locker. "Well my morning has been fine...how about you Andrea?" She let out a little sigh then smile. "Well good and bad"

"And why is that?"