Before he could say anything he headed towards the windows and jumped out, "sorry. See you later babe." With that he ran off into the woods. I rolled my eyes as I smiled at myself.

He called me babe.

//next morning//

"Wake up, squirt." I heard my dad say as he shot cold water at me with a water gun. I groaned and put my pillow over my head.

"You haven't called me squirt since I was seven." I informed him as I finally got out of bed.

He shrugged and left the room so I could get ready. I put my hair up into a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and done a full face of makeup. I made sure to cover embry's hickey that he left on my neck. I took my hair out of my bun and curled it loosely. After I done everything I slipped my outfit on and sprayed perfume and done my smelly good stuff. I grabbed my bag and car keys.

I told my father goodbye before jumping in my car and going to the location Bella had sent me. I pulled into the high school parking lot. I quickly got out and made my way to the office.

"What's your name?" The office lady asked.

"Malia Davis." I told her. She handed me my schedule. I thanked her and left the office. I made my way to first period.

//

The day as drug on and now it is lunch time. I grabbed my tray and followed Bella who had been showing me around all day. She led me to the table where Edward and the rest of the Cullen's sat. I tensed but smiled.

"Guys, this is Malia Davis. The one I was telling you about the other day." Bella said as the Cullen's looked at me. "Malia, this is Alice, Jasper, and Edward." She told me and I nodded.

"We're going to be great friends." Alice informed me as I took a bit of my fruit. I nodded at her.

"Alice can see the future." Bella told me. I nodded and she decided to continue, "Jasper can control emotions and Edwards can read minds."

"How are you liking it here?" Edward asked me.

"Uh, it's good. I got told that I can graduate early. With you guys actually because of my test scores from La Push." I stated as I finished my tiny fruit bowl and pushed my other food away.

"Really? That's great!" Bella said excitedly and I nodded. I really don't feel like I belong here. I'm sure Edward can telling seeing as he can read minds.

"You have to come over and let us show you around!" Alice said as Jasper and Edward still kept quiet. I've noticed that they don't talk much when I'm around.

I nodded and gave them a small smile, "sure. Sounds good."

"Okay, you can follow us home after school." Alice said as her and Jasper made their way to their next class. I stood up and threw my tray away before walking to my next class.

///

I put my books in my locker and walked out of the school with Bella. Bella walked over to her truck and I walked over to my car. I got into my car and followed Bella's truck to the Cullen's house.

"I'm so excited for you to meet everyone." Bella said as I walked into the Cullen house behind her. "Guys, this is Malia. My friend I was telling you about. She just moved here from La Push."

"Why does she smell like wet dog?" I've learned who is Rosalie asked. I shrugged, it's probably because I'm embry's imprint.

"She's Embry's imprint." Edward said out loud reading my mind.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Esme. Any friend of Bella's is a friend to us." She told me with a warming smile. I gave her a smile of thanks in return.

"I knew your great grandmother." Carlisle told me and I had him a small nod.

After I got through meeting and talking to all the Cullen's we just hung out and talked about somethings. I can definitely say that I am closer to Emmett than any of them though.

"You were attacked by Victoria?" Emmett asked with a smirk on his face. "Man, you're one tough human." I laughed and shook my head.

"Definitely not." I denied while Rosalie rolled her eyes and walked away. I turned towards the rest of the Cullen's confused.

"It's not you." Carlisle assured me.

"She still doesn't like me." Bella informed me. I nodded and turned back to where I was sitting straight.

"I should probably get going. I didn't tell my dad what I was doing and I don't want a search party out looking for me." I stated. They nodded and we all exchanged goodbyes.

I raced to my car and left the house. I should've told my dad where I was going to be. Especially with vampires running around and on the loose.

I pulled into my driveway and ran up to my room to change clothes. When I opened my door and jumped when I seen Embry laying on my bed. He turned his attention towards me and gave me a look.

"Embry, you scared me." I told him as I walked into the bathroom to look in the mirror.

"You were with them." He told me in a dangerously low voice. I turned towards him with a confused expression. "You were with the Cullen's."

I sighed and nodded, "I know I should've called but I forgot." I said looking at Embry who looked like he was moments away from shaking.

"Yeah, you should've. Anything could've happened to you. They are leeches and can't be trusted." He snapped at me. I could see his body start to shake a little bit.

"Embry, don't talk about them like that." I mumbled quietly. "I'm fine. They aren't gonna hurt me." I quickly walked over there and took his hand in hopes of his shaking to stop.

He stopped shaking and looked me over. He quickly pulled me into a hug. "Besides, they wouldn't hurt me anyway. They know I'm your imprint." I told him which made him hug me a little tighter. "Trust me, okay?"

He pulled away and nodded, "it's just. Malia, if something happens to you over on their land I'll have to break the rules to save you. I would do that for you and they'll have to understand that." He told me. I nodded and hugged him again.

"I promise I'll call from now on if I go to their house." I whispered.

"Good." He replied in the same tone.

I sighed contently just standing in his arms. I needed this so much. And I finally got it.

////////A/N:////////

So... was this chapter cute? I kinda thought it was. Only one more chapter left... I'm kinda sad.