Vylad's Ending

( 1 Week later )

I was waiting at my house for Aaron to come pick me up. Vylad said that his brother's would get him and that I would meet him at the airport. I seen his car pull up. I opened the door and got in.

   " Thanks for driving me Aaron."

   " Not a problem."

I looked in the back and seen KC, Katlyn, Laurence , and Dante.

   " Hey guys."

   " Hey." They all said.

Aaron started driving away from my house. I looked out the window back at Mystreet. I will always remember this street. We got to the airport to quickly. We got out of the car. I started walking to the exit gate. When I got there I seen Vylad with Garroth, Zane, Travis, and Aphmau. I walked up to them and hugged Vylad.

   " And to think I thought you wouldn't come." He said.

   " Of course I would come I love you Vylad."

He smiled down at me. " I love you too."

He kissed me quickly then I turned back to the others. Dante, Laurence, Garroth, and Travis came up to me first.

   " You treat her right brother." Garroth said.

   " I will."

   " Good cause if you don't me and Garroth will personally come up there and get her."

   " Okay okay I get it."

They hugged me and wished me luck. Laurence handed me a journal and Dante handed me a pen.

 Laurence handed me a journal and Dante handed me a pen

   " Write down your adventures for us." They said

I nodded and hugged them. Then I hugged Travis. When we pulled away he smacked my butt.

   " Keep that thing fineeeeeeeeee for me baby~"

   " Travis!" Katlyn yelled.

He walked away. I looked at Vylad and he looked a little mad. Then Aphmau, Katlyn, Kc, and Aaron walked up to me.

   " Don't hurt yourself out there. Got it?" Katlyn said.

I smiled and nodded I hugged her and she went on to hit Travis. Kc came up to me next.

   " Kawaii~Chan's happy that Y/n~Sama found some one to love. Even though it might not be Kawaii~Chan's ship Kawaii~Chan's happy for Y/n~Sama and Vylad~Kun."

   " Thanks KC." I hugged her and she walked back to the group. Then Aaron and Aphmau came up to us.

   " Y/n we wanted to get you something to remember everyone on Mystreet."