My Little Fairy Tail Pony (How It Happened)

A/N: Have you ever wondered what our Fairy Tail character would look like as ponies? Well, it's pretty horrifying. Let me tell you how I found this out.

(Skip ahead to the next chapter if you don't want to know the whole story.)

So, the other day in my home room at school, I was looking up pictures of Natsu and sending them to my friend. She was begging me to stop to keep from dying laughing.
Then I came across a picture of Natsu as a My Little Pony character. It was honestly very frightening.

\/ \/ \/

Anyway, I sent her that and she started sendind the laughing-crying face emoji and I got an amazingly wonderful and crazy thought

Anyway, I sent her that and she started sendind the laughing-crying face emoji and I got an amazingly wonderful and crazy thought. What if I sent her a picture of Gray like that?
So the next thing I did was look up Gray as a little pony. I could not stop crying. I mean... Just look at how many there are!

 Just look at how many there are!

So, I sent this:

*looks up "Gray Fullbuster my little pony" and finds this*

Then she said:

"AHHHHH OMG"
"IM CRYING DUDE. JUST STOP PLEASE 😂😂😂😂😂"

I kept sending her obnoxious pictures of Gray and I was inspired to make the chapter of the story. I hope you enjoy.