[Chapter:5]

Again back to square one, left with so many unanswered questions.

Hopefully today most of them would be answered because he promised that he would spill something.

I was craving chocolate for some reason so I was now at the vending machine, purchasing a Hershey bar.

My session with Mr.Sartorius was in ten minutes I had some time to spare.

I'd figure I give myself a quick touch up before I saw him.

You're probably wondering why, and I'm asking myself the same reason.

After quickly eating my chocolate bar while making my way to the ladies room, I use the restroom, then re apply my red lipstick. Almost %100 of the time, you'll see me in red lipstick.

I redid my ponytail, then quickly retrieved my things for the session. I wore a formal black two piece with my red bottom heels by the way.
•••

"Good morning Mr. Sartorius." I said, taking a seat in front of him while afterwards taking a sip of my coffee.

"Good morning." He replied in a deep groggy voice, I could tell that he didn't get much sleep from the previous night, his eyes were red and puffy.

"Hey um... do you think I could have a sip of that?" He points to my coffee cup, " the drinks they serve here are horrible." He finishes.

"Yeah well that's the point." I tease causing his nose to scrunches up.

"I'm only joking, you can have it." I say generously as I scoot the beverage towards him.

"Thanks." He replies, not wasting a second before picking it up and taking three large gulps.

"Mhmm just how I like it." He whispers causing my cheeks to heat up.

"Okay well let's get started." I broke the awkward silence of him slurping down my drink.

"So... is there anything you want to tell me before I begin." I ask him, as his eyes focus on one thing like he's concentrating or something.

"Well, I want you to know that I did nothing wrong, and that everything I did do was for a legitimate reason." He tells me.

"And that is?" I question, as I rest my face in the palm of my hand.

"I'm not giving it away that easy." He smiles, looking me deep in the eye.

"Oh and why not." I say, returning the smile.

"Because then it wouldn't be fun." He confesses as he bops my nose.

"You think this is fun ? And that this is an actual game." I ask confusedly.

"I think that what we do together is fun, and that you fall for all my little games." He smirks.

"So you think I'm gullible." I scoff as I cross my hands.

"Very." He responds.