[Chapter: 4]

I gave all the info I had to Mr.Brown. Surprisingly it was enough.

"I don't know what you're doing Penelope, but keep up the good work."

"Mr. Sartorius wouldn't crack for a more advanced detective than you & he's already telling you things; impressive."

I smile at the compliment he gave me but also feel guilty about how I got it.

"Now what I need you to do next with this info, is try to piece it all together with this case and find more questions to ask." He says.

Great, more time with the freak.

"Will do sir." I reply as I collect all the paper work and head to my office.

I set out all of my work and begin to think.

He said that his father died, and that he  was in a car accident but I don't fully believe that.

I pick up my phone and look up Jacob's birth certificate.

"Hey is this Holly?" I ask.

"Hi well I need you to do a full work up on a person."

"The name?"

"Rolf Sartorius."

"Deceased? Yeah that's the one, can you send the paper work to my office?"

"Okay...thank you... bye bye." I say hanging up the phone.

His Father had to died from another cause.

I continue to put things together, coming up with more speculations.

I googled Pablo Garcia on the internet.

There were a few articles about him, so I clicked one.

Pablo Garcia; One if Miami's most successful business men.

Mr. Garcia owed a very popular night club; called Hot Springs and also took part in two multi millionaire companies.

Mr. Garcia was unfortunately found dead in his mansion on the night of August 19th.

Investigators are positive that he was murdered by some one; but are still on the search.

Someone must've been on very bad terms with this guy.

I needed to figure out who this man was close with and who he wasn't.

I need to know what was occurring during the days leading up to August 19th.

This was all making me sort of queasy so I figured that I needed to step out side for a little bit.

I exit the building and sit on a nearby bench to gather back up my thoughts.

And wait a minute, Jacob never told me about his mother also? Where is she currently? Could she possible have something to do with all of this ?