[Chapter: 2]

Chapter: 2//

Well...

Today was my second day of being an Detective & I has was even more nervous today, than yesterday.

Especially since I had still had a case with that Jacob guy. He's odd.

Anyways as I enter the Headquarters, I make my way to the cafeteria to grab a cup of coffee. I see a few colleagues & greet them,then I was off to my office.

I shuffle through Mr. Sartorius' case files once more, looking for some juicy questions to ask.

I really hope that he has a more serious attitude today, because my boss needed to see that I was making progress.

Still pressured by this afternoon, I begin to find more details to question him about.

Everything will go fine today, calm down.

Well yeah, I think that now.
•••
Investigation time

Time had flown by pretty fast, & it was time for our little "reunion."

"Good after noon Mr. Sartorius." I said, starting the conversation.

"And good afternoon to you, Ms. Brooks" he replied.

Mocking me?¿

"So do you think you'll be able to cooperate with me today?" I asked, nervously.

"With you in that slim red dress & those smokin' hot heels, I'll do anything for you" he replied with a wink.

I mentally face-palm myself.

He's acting the exact same as yesterday, but worse.

"I'm going to have to ask you to put aside the inappropriate comments for the rest of this session." I said, sternly.

"And if I don't?..." he asked, raising a brow.

I too can play at this game.

"Then.. I'm just going to have to get you a new detective" I say, casually.

His eyes widen.

"You wouldn't" he said.

"I would" I said smiling.

didn't know I had it in me?

"Now we won't have to come across that line, unless you answer my questions right sweet cheeks"?

I added that at the end, because his cheeks were bright pink.

This was a piece of cake.

He simply nodded, I'm guessing he didn't want to speak because he was too embarrassed.

I sat down & pull out my note pad & pen. I then turn on the tape recorder that was sitting on the table.