Nevada

We arrive in Nevada in a small abandoned town. We all grab our gear and walk off the bus and on to the dirt road.

"You guys ready?" Jax asks us.

"More than ready." Josh answers looking at me.

I look away and try not to think anything of it. We continue our walk and approach an old western abandoned bar. Ivangelina looks at me and notices I'm not as excited as I usually am. 

"You okay?" She whispers to me, as we enter the abandoned saloon.

I ignore her and walk near a window and take a picture. She follows me and stands in my way.

"Talk to me." She says.

"Now's not a good time..." I say.

"Josh is over there with Cody and Jax distracted." She tells me.

"After this, I'm thinking about being done with the road trip." I say trying to take another picture.

"What!? Why!? We just got here?!"

"Yeah, I know I just can't take this drama right now and things between me and Josh are weird, he's being so nice to me and I don't want to think it's something else."

"What if it is something else?" She asks.

"I don't want to take that risk right now, taking risks is what we do, but not in this way, this is different."  I'm sorry I know you want me and him together, but it wouldn't work.

"I agree, but you don't know that."

"You're right, I don't know that, but I also don't want to be right."

After hours of recording and taking pictures we head back to the bus. I set down my stuff and Jax begins to speak.

"That was an amazing trip!"  So you guys sticking around still or?