Chapter 8

Adalines POV
"Hey, I still want to go to the mall." I say while getting up from the bed. "Haha, very funny." Ashton chuckled. "I'm not playing you said so we are going." I say very stern. "Alright, alright" he says

**** At the mall****
"Let's go into forever 21." I jumped up and down as I saw my favorite store came into my vision. Ashton's just rolled his eyes and said "ok, ok." Because he knew had no choice.

When we got into the store I saw so many things that caught my eye. So of course me being me I grab everything.

I tried on everything except for one thing this. Dress that I saw when I first walked in. It was this light pink dress with the cutest bow. (Dress on top)

I came out and all I saw was Ashton's jaw which looked like it was about to fall on the floor. I walked past him and looked on the side because there was a mirror there.

I soon felt hands around my waist I looked in the mirror to see Ashton there. Before I could say anything he tells me "I'm sorry, and I'm not saying this because you are in a dress that shows of your body I mean it I truly mean it. You are a pretty, strong, just looking at you brings a smile to my face. Everything I said when I was a kid. I-I didn't mean it. I said it because I like you I still do. And I know you won't forgive me but I will try my best to earn your trust, and I'll show you the real Ashton and not the jerk side of me." I quickly turned around and our eyes met. He soon let go of me. I changed and we left.

*** At Adalines House ***
As soon as I opened the door my parents jump out and screamed. "We are going to Florida." I was so Happy. I ran to my room and started to pack my clothes. Not forgetting the ones I just got. Then it hit me I would be leaving my friend I have to tell them

*** texting Ashton ***

Me: hey, I need to talk to you

Ashton: if it's about what happened and the store I mean it truly.

Me: no it's not about that I'm going to Florida for a whole week.

Ashton: wait what tell me you are just playing

Me: no Ashton I am not joking

Ashton: I want you to stay I cant stay here all by myself 😢

Me: I'm sorry but I gtg my parents want to talk to me bye. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ashton: bye

Ashton's pov
Receiving that text killed me. I can't go to school with out my addie. Wait did I just say my like in my addie, but we aren't even dating. I soon got the urge to punch something and I got up and ran to my punching bag I got for Christmas last year. As I was punching and think my thought soon got corrupted when my sister (Ashley) bombarded me. "Hey little bro, what happened." She said with concern in her voice. But I didn't listen and just said "that was only by 30 seconds." And continued what I was doing. She then said "please please don't shut me out." I rolled my eyes and gave her my phone then proceeded to punch my punching bag. "Oh, brother you will be fine. You have me." She says thinking that might help me. "Yes, and I will always have you but I-i just forget it." I say not wanting to open up, I never been that type of sentimental person. I'm not the type to open up. I'm the type to keep the door closed and don't give anyone the key not even my family.

———————————————
Please comment it would mean the world to get support to continue this story.

Comment

Vote

Share
😘😊