Chapter 6

Ashton's POV
 She... wants to call me ash? I am kinda shocked but I just let it slide when she opens the driver seat and sits " no no no your not driving my baby!" " your baby?" Is she crazy?  What if she crashes It? " My car I paid for that!" " can you rela--" " I'll drive" ashley says interrupting adaline and I sigh.. " fine but we're sitting in the back just in case we die."

    ( Adalines P.O.V )
 So he does care about me! I knew it... I mean it's not like I care. Anyways we get to the back I sit next to the window while he sits next to me. His hand is to close to my thigh and I don't think he notices. He notices my heavy breathing and how I'm staring at his hand. He smiles and starts to make circles on my thigh. I think I can feel myself blushing and he leans and I'm not ready but I do see that ashley is looking thru the front mirror smiling... I hate her so much!She's not even helping me she's just sitting there smiling! I think I do want him to kiss me tho and he's so close to doing so. He leans in and I'm about to scream but instead of going for my lips he goes for my ear. " relax I can't have an audience watching what I wanna do."

    He's an asshole I swear. I stop talking to him and we get to his house. Once I get out ashley pulls me to the side and says " What just happend?!" I shrug and start walking to the house the size of a mansion. I forgot that Ashton's parents were rich and I kinda got nervous. I see his mom Danielle at the front and she calls me " Adaline? Is that you? Oh my god it's been forever" I smile and say " same to you ms. Cruz, I just came to help ashton with homework?" I say in more of a question than an answer and that brings an eyebrow raise to Ashton's face but I punched his arm so he just nodded.

    " oh well than you must stay for dinner!"

Sorry it's so short guys. I had to do alot of things and my head  hurt but it will get better. If you like the book please vote  it so I know I should continue! I love you guys bye 😊💓