I throw a harsh glare towards my twin and his little ‘thing’ before turning and walking off down the corridor along with the others, with a tight grip, a too tight grip possibly on one of the torches I took from Blake

Now this has just given me another reason to hate that fake b*tch....

~~~~~~~

SETH’S POV! :D

I sigh shaking my head as my twin stalks off....

Why DID I do that?

I ask myself multiple times as I trail behind my brothers...all smirking and shooting me suggestive looks which I ignore or roll my eyes at...

It was just a kiss...I don’t see why they’re acting like that...

Heck! No....it was barely a kiss!...more like a brush of the lips....that sounds better....

I frown shaking my head again, my hair sweeping out of my eye and I look up slightly, glancing to April who’s only a few steps behind me...with her head down causing her brown hair to fall like a curtain down...

I feel a small smile seep up onto my lips....but as I realise it’s there I quickly shake it off....

Sure it happened......we did.....kiss....but like I said...it was barely a lip lock session....lasted like what? 3 seconds?...before the door was yanked open and we fell out...

And.....it’s not like I did it on purpose...it just kinda happened......seriously don’t ask me how...because I have no idea, one minute we’re cramped into a cupboard...then the next....we’re too close and bam! Lips touching....

Shaking my head again-I’ve got a habit of that- I turn to walk down the stairs...catching a glimpse of April as I do as she’s still only a few steps behind me...

I mean it’s not like April’s ugly or anything....she’s attractive, very attractive the way her dark brown hair falls and sits on her shoulders and the mysterious depth of her dark brown eyes.....and she is pretty nice actually...well she was to me when we we’re hiding...alone....

My eyes widen....what the hell am I thinking?!

Shaking my head again with a frown I hurry down the last steps of the stairs...and head back into the living room....where everyone else is and went....

My eyes glance to Lexi as I enter the still candle lit room....and she’s slouched onto one of the couches.....with narrowed eyes....and turns those slits to me...

I flinch at how harsh her glare is and I swallow.....okay....I know I’ve done wrong...

She hates her....it’s obvious...I may not entirely know why...but I know my twin..and can practically feel the hate radiating of her whenever April’s around......and whoever one twin doesn’t like...nor does the other....we stick together....and I just blew that...

I sigh, running my hand through my hair as I make my way over to my twin, not caring if she doesn’t want to talk to me...she’ll have to...

As the other guys start talking about something that I don’t pay attention to...I sit down beside Lexi on the couch turning to face her, as she refuses to meet my eye..

“Lexi....” I sigh...looking at her stubborn self “Lex-“ I start again but she cuts me off

“What?” She snaps turning her glare to me

I look at her, seeing her crystal blue eyes-which are identical to mine- I can see her emotions....her eyes show them as clear as day even if she doesn’t physically...