It Felt Like Our First Kiss

It was about six o'clock when I had a bath, and then did my hair and makeup. Just a natural makeup. I wore my black leggings and a sweatshirt.I heard a knock on the door. I run to open the door. I saw this handsome man who was in my head 24/7.
"ready?" he said with a big smile.
"yes, let's go"
You went to the car. It was a silent ride.You could see he was staring at you while you were looking outside the window.
"we're here" he said.
It was a big house with a beautiful garden.
"come in" he said.
"woww, that's a beautiful house"you looked excited.
"haha I'm happy that you like it"he laughed.
"I'm bringing some popcorn,choose a movie"he said while getting inside the kitchen.
You decided you want to see one of your fav movies.
"did you choose anything?" he said with a bowl full with popcorn on his hand.
"yes but it's a romantic one, so if you don't like it we don't have to see it" you smiled a bit awkwardly.
"which one?" he asked.
"Love Actually??" you said with a worried face.
"Are you KIDDING ME!??.I love this movie so muchh"he said.
Y/n:"Really?? Me too"
"we have many things in common "he said with a smirk.
Y/n:"i suppose yeah"
You were sitting on the couch eating popcorn while watching the movie suddenly you felt Harry holding you closer than before. He turned your head to his side so you could see him and he could see you.
Harry:"Y/n can I?"he said looking at your lips.
Y/n:"yes" you said in a low tone.
He leaned closer and kissed you. Yeah maybe this wasn't your first kiss but it felt like it, cause this kiss was filled with love and passion. True love??you didn't believe in that stuff but you couldn't resist his lips.
He was touching your body and you were doing the same feeling his muscles, wow those muscles. You were making out for a long time.
Y/n:"Harry... I have to go"
Harry:"why??"
Y/n:"cause I have to wake up early tomorrow I'm working "
It was Saturday and on Weekends you were working.
Harry:"you can stay here"
Y/n:"i don't know... "
Harry:"please?? "
Y/n:"ok I suppose"