Jealous Of Him

The bell rang and you run to open it just to face a cute tall blond, blue eyed guy with a beautiful smile.
Justin:"heyyy pretty"
He said making your cheeks red.
Y/n:"hello come in. It's been a while "oh come I want to introduce you to someone. This is Harry and Harry this is Justin"
Justin:"nice to meet you bro"
Harry: "yeah whatever" it was the first time you've seen Harry talking so rude.

Harry's pov:Y/n ordered some pizza and we watched a movie.He was so close to her, he was touching her and looking at her eyes the whole time. This asshole!!! y/n was melting into his blue eyes. I felt awkward and pissed at the same time. I liked that girl. Yes,she was so attractive. She wasn't the tall girl with the blonde hair everyone dreamed about. Well I didn't dream anything like that. She wasn't very tall, she had long brown hair and those beautiful hazel eyes. I was in love? Nope no way. I met her in the morning. Still I was jealous of this kind of friend of hers.
"I'm going to get some more popcorn"y/n said.
"I'll help you" i said.
"it's not necessary Harry"she smiled at me which made me smile back.
"yes I will" i said.
"ok then"
We went to the kitchen. She was looking so hot. Like a little candy. I could eat her.
"well y/n we didn't finish what we started" i said grabbing her hips soft from behind.
"well...Harry it wasn't a good idea"she said
"what!???????,oh well I have to go stay here with your stupid Justin friend"
"wait Harry" y/n said but I ignored her. I didn't want to leave them alone. I was afraid that they would do what we were supposed to do before and I didn't want that. I wanted to be the one who would make her feel all this pleasure after a while. Well she said they were friends so I just left without even talking to this dickhead.