Time To Got Up

It was 6:00 in the morning. You were too tired to get up but you knew that you had to since you had to go to college. You got up and went to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your hair. You didn't really like to wear makeup and you only used a little mascara just to make your small hazel eyes look bigger. You wore a confi black sweatshirt and one of your fav blue jeans. Yes it was too simple for college but you didn't really care.
You went downstairs to prepare a quick sandwich cause you really didn't trust college food. You were living alone since you moved to another city to study what you always dreamed about. Well you had to work on weekends so you could have the necessary things in life.
It was almost 7:30 when you arrived. You were walking when you heard a voice calling for you...
Liam:"Y/n wait! "
Yn:"Oh hey Liam what's up?"
Liam:"I was curious if you've seen Louis."
Y/n:"Nope! But oh well here he is." you said while rolling your eyes
Louis:"Hey Liam, hey babe. "
Y/n:"Don't call me like that." You said madly
Louis:"ok, ok calm down "
Y/n:"I have to go see ya later.Assholes" you wishpered.
Liam and Louis was 2 of your only friends in college. They were both studying engineering. It's been a long time since you've been in college cause the previous weeks you were back home to see your family.