Why Try

After Sam attempting murder on me I ditched school just before lunch break .
"How's your nose"? Maya asks entering our room in her cheerleader uniform. Those fake cheerleaders must have informed her.
"Like you care "I say pissed off .Maya finds it funny that her Bf is a bastard of all time .
"Honestly Miya ,you shouldn't act all bitchy towards Sam .He doesn't take disrespect lightly" Maya says applying major lipstick on .

"Where's mum ?"
"She went to Malibu with Dave .She'll be back on Friday"Maya tells me .Dave is the co-owner of mum's strip club. Most teenagers would throw party's and all but not us. Why ?Because Lian Fox has the most expensive furniture if anything gets ruined she threatened to sell Maya or my cars .

"Oh ,I'm not surprised they dating "I add .Mum has been having hots for Dave since she divorced dad. The thought of what they get up to in that strip club is euw.
"Yeah I'm off to Sam's party "Maya says going a lil dance .That's my bitch .Partying on a Monday (or any day )is one of her hobby's.

Tuesday

I'm dressed in a pair of jeans and a slightly oversized T-shirt with Ariana Grande face on it .Its written Dangerous woman .To top it all I wore my ankle boots which were expensive! So I'm obsessed with Ariana ,she wore this outfit last week. I had to copy her !

As I enter our massive school (practically a hotel )these creeps start looking at me.
"Boys ,I got too much sauce for you "I say winking to a group of boys who are checking me out as usual .

A bit later

"Miya !!!"I turn to face Hannah who's breathless. You would swear she just ran for America. She lives opposite our house .Her mom passed away (cancer) and her dad is never home .
"You look cute babycakes. Everyone's on about how you managed to get Ariana's exact outfit "Hannah says excited.
"Tell me something I don't already know "I comment flipping my hair making the perfect dramatic pose .

"Well...There's a pic of you all over social media"Hannah says starring at her shoes .
"What pic?"okay I'm curious while Hannah looks as red as hell .It happens when she's hesitant. She slips out her iPhone which is cracked because of me .Once ,I came to school drunk and some girl dared me to crack the screen of Hannah's phone .I did which resulted into a detention.

"OMG this is Bad!!"I scream for the third time looking at this pic  .When I fell someone a.k.a Sam must have taken a pic. Its edited written' kinky underwear' .Why?because my fucking underwear is damn straight revealed.
"I'm super sorry ,Miya .I shouldn't have showed you ,I think"Hannah says confused .
"Can I borrow your permanent marker ?"

"How do I look"?I changed into the extra white  T-shirt I always have just in case. I've written 'kinky underwear' on it .If Sam thinks there's only one player in the game..oh he is so wrong .I might as well own the spotlight for this .
"Since I can see your bra ,revealing"Hannah says Thoughtful.
"Lemme rock this T-shirt "I tell Hannah before we both leave for class. I'm late for literature..

_______________________________________________________________
Hey guys .550 words !what will happen next ?The first few chapters are just so you get to know Miya.Read as I update watpadians !love you too much.

Aren't you loving Havana by Camila !!?