Coffee or me?

Mina and Sana are not idols in this story

Third Person POV
Mina drove her car aimlessly around the neighborhood, wanting to find a good place to settle down and read her book. She came across this newly opened coffee place, 'Starbucks'. She parked her car and entered, the strong smell of coffee greeted her. It was fairly crowded and she had trouble finding a seat.

Mina POV
I bought my coffee and intended to find a seat. I walked around the shop and I spotted a seat at the far end of the shop. I asked the girl if she minded sharing a table.

Mina: Is this seat taken?
??: Yeah, my husband went to buy the drinks, sorry.
Mina: It's okay.

I looked up and saw a girl waving her hands at me, asking me to come. I pointed at myself and widened my eyes.

??: Yes, you! Come here!

I approached her, confused.

??: Are you finding a seat?
Mina: Yes.
??: I'm Sana. Hope you don't mind sharing a table.
Mina: Oh, thanks.

I placed my coffee at my table. The table was crowded with textbooks and some writing stuff.

Mina: Your doing a project?
Sana: Mm-hm. Hope you don't mind the mess.
Mina: It's okay.

I took out my book and started reading the first chapter of my horror story. As I was too engrossed in reading the book, I didn't realize that it started raining. The loud sound of thunder shocked me. *Boom!*

Mina: Shit!
Sana: *giggles* You okay?
Mina: Yes, just got to engrossed in this horror story.
Sana: You're cute...
Mina: What?
Sana: Oh. Nothing.

I heard Sana mumble something but I couldn't catch what she said. I checked the time on my watch and realised that it was time to go home. I excused myself and went to the parking lot at the back of the café. I drove past the entrance of the café and saw Sana standing there, trying to catch a cab but to no avail considering that it was raining. I stopped my car in front of her and she looked at me, confused. I lowered the windscreen. [Something along that line]

Mina: Need a ride?
Sana: No, thanks. I'm fine.
Mina: Come on, you helped get a seat. At least, I could repay your kindness by giving you ride.
Sana: Um...
Mina: Don't worry. I won't kidnap you.
Sana: *giggles* Alright.
Mina: Yay!

She gave me her address and I drove there as fast as I could. I reach her destination in 5 minutes. She bid me goodbye and left. I watched her walk into the building before I realised that she actually left her laptop on her seat. I grabbed her laptop and entered the building. I looked at the building's elevator and looked at the level the lift was going to. 3rd floor. I ran up the stairs to the 3rd floor and saw a girl who looks like Sana. She was about to enter her apartment when I called out to her. She turned around and then I realised that I fucked up. That wasn't Sana at all!! Then where could Sana be. I apologize to the lady and walked down the stairs. I tried to find Sana around the building but to no avail. With that, I drove off and brought the laptop home.

The next day...
I decided to go back to the cafe to see if Sana was there. I brought her laptop with me. I drove to the place and ordered the same drink and sat at the same place. I sipped my drink quietly and I heard someone asked me if that seat was taken. Without looking up, I rejected her. She giggles and I looked up to see Sana looking at me. I stood up and grabbed her laptop, which I was clutching on, and passed it to her. She sat down and placed her drink on the table and took the laptop from my hands. She thanked me for not stealing it and I just laughed at her statement. She is so cute.

Sana: I know...
Mina: What?
Sana: I know, I'm cute.
Mina: You heard me?
Sana: *nods*
Mina: Shit.
Sana: I heard that too.
Mina: Come on!
Sana: *giggles*

We had a great conversation before it started raining, AGAIN. Sana looked outside the window and sighed.

Mina: Need a ride?
Sana: Yea. Sorry to trouble you.
Mina: It's okay. Plus, it's my benefit by sending a cutie back home.
Sana: *blushes*

I drove her home with out any trouble because I sent her home before. This time, I offered to accompany her up to her apartment. She agreed, surprisingly. We reached her apartment which was at the fourth floor. She offered me to have a seat in her house so that they could chat more. Mina, of course, agreed. Out of curiosity, Mina asked.

Mina: I wanted to return this computer to you so I thought that you took the elevator to the third floor but when I reached, it was someone else.
Sana: Oh, I take the stairs. You know, exercise a little.
Mina: Oh, I see.

We chatted for a while before I decided to leave since it was getting kind of late. I got into my car and drove back home. Every weekend, we would meet up and talk. Honestly, I like the feeling when I am with her. I feel happy. Another day with Sana ended, I was at my mansion getting ready to sleep when I got a phone call from my boss.

Sana POV
A week later...
I waited at the cafe for Mina but she didn't come. It was rare that she would be late. Maybe she's stuck in the traffic. I sat there, like an idiot, waiting for her to come but I guess I was wrong. I checked my watch and realised that it was so late. So, I packed my things at left. I went home and fell asleep on my bed. I guess I am very tired. I started to think, what do I feel towards Mina? I never felt this way to any other girls before. I know that I am straight. As straight as a bent pole. *giggles* My jokes are so funny. But I think I love her. The way she looks at me, the way she smiles, the way she laughs, I like everything about about her. Soon, I fell into dreamland.

Every weekend, I sat there waiting for Mina but she never came. Today was no exception, I sat on the usual spot and waited until evening. When I was about to leave, I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I missed that voice so much. I looked at her and she smiled at me. She sat opposite me...

Mina POV
As soon as my plane landed, I rushed all the way to the cafe. Remembering that today was a weekend, I hoped that Sana was still at the cafe. I have something very important to tell her. When I was asked to go to Europe for some business trip, I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave Sana behind, I wished that I could bring her along with me but I can't. Every night, I think of her.  And I think I know what this feeling is called, love.

I entered the café and I immediately spotted Sana. She was packing her stuff and was about to leave when I called her name. She looked up and her eyes were almost in tears. I sat opposite her and begin to tell her my reason for not coming.

Mina: I'm sorry. I left you so suddenly. You see, my boss suddenly called me saying that I have to go on a business trip to Europe. I didn't have your phone number so I don't know how to tell you. But when I was in Europe, I felt that a part of me is missing. And that is you. I like you a lot. Screw that! I love you more than anything in this world, Sana. Will you be mine?
Sana: Uh...
Mina: Damn it! Sorry. I will go now.
Sana: I love you too.
Mina: What?
Sana: I love you so so much. *giggles*
Mina: *giggles*
Sana: We're official, right?
Mina: *giggles* *nods*