"Lolo, you're so wet." She giggled before Lauren reached down to take a fist full of brown hair. She pulled Camila's head up so her lips were only about an inch away from where she wanted her.

"And it's all because of you, so why don't you clean it up." Lauren smirked down at her with a raised eyebrow and Camila nodded her head with a small smile of her own before she was leaning up and opening her mouth. Lauren gasped at the first touch of Camila's mouth on her folds. She gripped the headboard tightly while her eyes fluttered shut. "Fuck." She moaned as she rocked her hips down, encouraging Camila to use her tongue which she quickly did. She slipped her tongue between Lauren's folds, wiggling and plunging it in just the way she knew Lauren liked it. It wasn't long before she had the older girl moaning softly above her.

Lauren's eyes were heavy lidded as she stared down at Camila, liking to watch her little kitten work. She rolled her hips slowly, her thighs straining to keep all of her weight from crushing her. Her grip on Camila's hair loosened in favor of gently scratching at her scalp instead. Camila mostly kept her eyes down watching as her own tongue dip in and out of Lauren, following the other girl's hips as her nose brushed against her clit but every once in a while she looked up, brown eyes meeting green and she noticed how Lauren's walls clenched extra tight when their eyes met. She fought back the smile that wanted to come to her busy lips. She knew how much Lauren liked to be watched.

"I'm glad I got your attention now." Lauren's words were breathless as she slowly rolled her hips trying to keep Camila's tongue with her pace. "Slower, Camila… I like watching you eat my pussy so take your time with it." Her head tilted and Camila groaned at her words feeling her own center clench in response and she closed her legs tightly. Lauren bit her lip, her hips canting down at the vibrations of the noise. Camila kept with Lauren's slow pace though she was dying to move faster, dive deeper.

She soon got her wish when Lauren began to pick up her pace. Her head tilted back as her breathing picked up. She gripped Camila's hair tightly as her hips rolled faster. Camila took in deep breaths through her nose as she worked her tongue to go deeper, Lauren's juices running down her chin and her jaw cramping but she didn't stop. She couldn't, not when Lauren was beginning to mumble again, encouraging her. Camila had told Lauren that she liked it when she talked during sex. Lauren's dirty talk was a huge turn on and like her spanking she could probably get off on it alone.

"That's it, Kitten. Eat this pussy… It's yours. It's always been yours. Fuck, I love your mouth." Lauren was moaning and thrusting her hips down uncontrollably now, seeming to lose her mind to her pleasure. "Shit, Camz, baby. You're going to make me come. I'm going to come in your mouth. Would you like that?" Camila nodded her head quickly and Lauren moaned loudly before tugging on her hair. Camila pulled her tongue out to quickly tilt her head up and sucked Lauren's clit into her mouth, causing the older girl to completely fall apart above her.

Lauren cried out as she tossed her head back, her thighs clenching around Camila's head as her back arched. Her grip on the headboard and the grip in Camila's hair so tight her knuckles were turning white. Camila slowly pulled her lips away as she watched Lauren come undone, her hips slowly rocking as she moaned softly. A smile slowly came to Camila's lips.

"You're so beautiful, Lolo." She whispered and Lauren's head slowly came forward as she looked down at her. She bit her lip as she moved back down Camila's body. She bent and kissed her softly on the lips. Camila returned it and even whined a bit as Lauren pulled away. Lauren kissed her jaw, then her neck and collarbone.

"Well, I think you're beautiful, Kitten. Even more so with my cum on your face." She whispered as she climbed off the bed. Camila licked her lips watching as she walked over to her closet with shaky legs. "And you've been so good today. I think an award is in order." She pulled out a shoe box and Camila gasped before she giggled in excitement. Lauren chuckled as she took the strap on from its home. She strapped and adjusted herself in before making her way back to the bed.