PART SEVEN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all

Sorry my last chapter was boring but i needed to get things sorted out with Sera

Pliz don't stop reading and send me comments to tell me what you like or hate or what i should improve on.

I promise i read every comment and it really means a lot to me

Ok enough chit chat

Here's art seven

Hope you like it more than the last chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day i woke up early again to the sound of my alarm clock. Have i ever mentioned how much i hate alarm clocks? I switched it off and lazily climbed out of bed. I went through my morning routine, that is, take a long shower and apply some make-up. I dressed up in my black skinny jeans and a black and white stripe ruffle tank top with my white sneakers and a grey bag. I joined Sera at the table for breakfast and headed my way, walking. Before i had gotten halfway to school, a car pulled up beside me. slowing down to match my pace. I quickened up and so did the car. Just when i was about to run for it i heard Alex call out furiously.

"Nelly stop ignoring me I'm running late! Get in" i realised i had my earphones in and laughed at myself as i got in the car to join him.

"sorry. I had my music on really high" i apologised

"so you quickened your pace and nearly ran off because you were enjoying the song?" he asked sarcastically "yeah i totally believe that"

"how did you expect me to react when a strange car just pulls up and slows down to follow me" i said

"i was right next to you" he said

"well sorry but i didn't see or hear you"

"i still say you were ignoring me and i'm sticking to that theory until you convince me otherwise" he said and i could tell he wanted to have another argument with me so i gave in before i got annoyed.

"suite yourself" i said with a shrug and a huge grim spread across my face. I saw him turn to look at me in disbelief and he rose his eyebrows.

"that's a first" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear

"what?" i asked innocently, playing dumb

"first time you actually let me getaway with something without putting up a fight"

"there's a lot you don't know about me Alex" i said

"well i hope i'll get to know you more with time" he said and my heart did a little flip again. No. I don't like him. Nelly Warman does not fall for guys anymore, or at least she doesn't show it. I turned to look out the window nd remembered something.

"hey you said you were running late" i said and it came out as an accusation

"oh did i?" he asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him and continued.

"what were you running late for?" i asked

"school" he replied in an 'obviously' tone. I couldn't help but be excited and even worse, show it to him as i yelled out;

"awesome!" so not helping my 'i don't like you because i don't know you' excuse. Alex looked at me sideways and smirked.

"no Alex i'm DEFINITELY NOT interested in you" i said quickly

"ok" he said but he in a sure-you-keep-saying-that-but-i-know-the-truth-tone.

"shut up Alex" i said to him, my cheeks getting pink, and he chuckled.

School went by pretty slow and every girl was head over heels in love with the 'new guy'. He hung out with the jocks and socialised pretty quickly and i hung out with my cheerleading squad slash friends. When school finally ended, i stayed for a cheerleading meeting and when we got out, i found him waiting for me with my lunch in his hands then he drove me home after we went to a movie.

Everyday went pretty much the same way and he didn't ask me out, neither did i. We just hung out like a couple, making out, hugging, cuddling and everything. Everyone thought we were a thing.

I got home late that day and had McDonalds for dinner with Sera. She was attending a late court case to see if she could be of any help as the case was about teenagers so i was left home alone. I watched a couple of movies, called and talked to Natalie and Candy for hours then when i finally decided to go to bed, i received a text. It was from Ben.

'ugh when will he finally get it?' i groaned in my head as i opened to read it.

BEN: we have some unfinished buissness ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys was that a good cliffhanger???

I hope so

Here's a question to keep you thinking...

What is Ben talking about????

LIKE IT

HATE IT

Please leave a comment

And.... maybe a vote

Or even... maybe become a fan