AUTHOR'S NOTE: TEAM TYLER

hey guys!!!!!

i just want to take this opportunity to thank my fans 4 becoming my fans!!! so... thnx people :) i want to just say, before i go on, AND SO THE DRAMA BEGINS. but before it starts...i want to hear what you guys have to say or think about this. so... here's what'll happen, i'll tell you about each character so far, Tyler and Alex and you will decide who she ends up with and why you want her to end up with him. i also need more ideas with prannks so all you prankstars, dont be afraid to leave an idea in a comment. i'll take any ideas. i just want to see how creative people are and how creative i will make Tyler and Nelly.you can put comments for prank ideas on any one of these idea chapters. i hope by next week monday i will have at least twelve commens each idea page. dont be scared to vote too. if you dont want to comment, just vote, the character with most votes will win. thank youse!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TYLER

HOT, cheerful, smart ass, annoying... did i mention hot?

his background is not very good and also the reason why he nearly got sent to juvy. this, however is his 'DEEP DARK SECRET'

OK PEOPLE THOSE WHO ARE IN TEAM TYLER, VOTE, COMMENT AND BECOME A FAN.

dont forget the prank ideas!!!