13

Aurora's Outfit

Aurora's Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

Sorry if this chapter is short y'all.

Aurora's Point of View:

Me, Steph, and Breez were in the living room watching H20 Just Add Water as the guys were in Kin's room talking while Chief was still at Steph's mansion.

Breez looked at Steph.

"Steph I have a question. How did you know about yours and Aurora's powers?" She asked Steph.

I paused the episode and looked at Steph who was in deep thought.

She sighed.

"Welllllll...... After my little brother Nate's death, my 'parents' blamed me for it. I was in the mist of crying on a night and I formed a fire ball in my hand out of nowhere, I shot it into my fireplace which lit it, I looked into my mirror and saw that my eyes were a glowing blood red and after a few seconds they turned back to my regular emerald color. I started to practice my powers more every time my 'parents' weren't home which I was getting close to mastering them. When I first met Aurora after a few months after my little brother's death I felt something off about her, when a boy put his gum in her hair while we were playing with our figures of Stormer and Ferno she started kicking, slapping, and hitting the boy and I saw that her eyes were a glowing winter storm blue so that made me KNEW that she had powers like me. I never told her because I wanted her to find out about her powers herself like me. And here we are practicing our powers trying to master them." Steph explained to us. I was shocked along with Breez.

How could she know that long about my powers for SO DAMN LONG?!?!?!!!!!!!

I sighed.

"I appreciate it Steph, but next time try NOT to hide secrets from me. Ok?" I told her which she nodded.

"Got it." She said.

I unpaused the episode and we went back to watching it with me thinking...

Well Steph sure knows how to keep secrets......

Ya like I said before, sorry it's short. I wanted to have a quick explanation of the power thing without making it so long cause of fuckin writers block gets me so damn much....