7

Stephanie's Point of View:

I opened my eyes waking up from my dreamless sleep.

I rose up from my bed putting my glasses on seeing Ferno still asleep in my recliner, but when I saw Stormer and Aurora, I almost fangirled like CRAZY!

It looked like they were cuddling! Stormer had Aurora in his arms in a overprotective way while Aurora was snuggled into him like he was a FRICKIN PILLLOW!

I shot out of bed and tip toed to Ferno and started shaking him awake, his 'eyes' lit up showing he was awake now.

He looked at me with a agitated expression on his face.

"Steph, you better have a damn good reason for waking me up." He said tiredly.

I pointed behind me of where Stormer and Aurora were at.

He looked behind me from where he was laying.

He smirked.

"Guess our plan is starting to work." He said.

I smiled, I pulled out my phone turning off the flash and took a picture.

I smiled since I loved the cute scene in front of us.

I grabbed some clothes and a different pare of glasses taking off the ones I had and tried to walk to my bathroom, Ferno had to lead me to it which was embarrassing.

I came out in a different outfit and a different pare of glasses.

I saw that Aurora and Stormer were still asleep so I creeped up to them

Ferno looked at me confused till he smirked figuring out what I was going to do.

I took a deep breath.

"SEVEN ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled making them jolt awake.

Ferno bursted out laughing along with me.

I wiped one of my tears of laughter away.

"Stephanie Ruby FireStorm....." I heard Aurora say making me stop laughing and start backing to the door.

she got up and looked at me and I saw her eyes were a glowing winter storm blue.

Uh ohhhh....... Her powers are in control.

"You are so FUCKING DEAD!" She yelled then I bursted out the door with Aurora behind me. I ran around the mansion and its garden laughing my head off with Aurora chasing me.

Ferno's Point of View:

I chuckled at Stephanie and Aurora, but something of Aurora's eyes were different.

They weren't silver like they were supposed to be, they were a glowing winter storm blue.

I looked at Stormer to see he was in a daze.