chapter 6: home

I arrived back to Themyscira. I saw my beloved home. Some of the Amazon's stopped to their training to greet me. " Princess Alexandra is back!!" I smiled at them " hello everyone" Alexia came running up to me and hugged me " about time you came back for a visit" I laughed as we played wrestled. " So how is the outside world?"

I sighed and looked down " it's amazing but man is horrible. " She placed her hand on my knee " I'm sorry sister" I looked up at her and smiled " boys, who needs them" she stood up and offered me and hand, she pulled me up " that is so true. We have lived our whole life without them" I looked up at the sky " something has been bugging me lately though, where is queen hippolyta?" " In the royal garden"

I got to the royal garden, grandma was looki at some flowers, she looked up to see me " oh Alexandra welcome home" " thank you Grandma, but I have a question. It's been in the back of my mind since I went to the man's world" she looked at me with a puzzled look " what is it my dear?"

" Who am I really, where did I come from? Where did mom find me?" " That's 3 questions my dear. But we aren't really sure where you come from. Your mother found you in a space ship. We think that maybe you are like superman, your world was destroyed." " I see. Themyscira will always be my home. I just wanted to know " " oh dear I found one of your mother's old suits . It will be easier to move around in, unlike the one you are in" I looked down at my suit " I've gotten used to it"

She pulled the suit up. I looked at the bottoms, they we're like really short booty shorts. Yes, I learned stuff from the outside world. The top was skin tight, it was red, I had a blue come out from where the red stopped at my chest, the blue went up and ended middle of my neck. My shorts were blue, with silver stars. I had a wrists gloves that came up to my mid arm. Sliver gauntlets on them. My boots came up to my upper thigh.

I looked at it " I don't want to wear that. It shows to much skin" my grandma laughed " don't be shy." ' mom really wore that in the man's world' grandma wouldn't stop bugging me about the suit until I put it on. Oddly enough it was comfortable, but way to reveling. ' Robin would so make a Joke about it. Who knows maybe Wally would get a nose bleed' just thinking about it, made me giggle.

" You seem to be happy. Meet anyone in the man's world" I sighed, I sat down on the ground. " There's this boy, I don't think he likes me. But I think I like him. I'm not to sure, I've never had this feeling before. I don't know what liking someone feels like" I sighed. " You know I'm not fond of man, but Dont be depressed over this. " I looked up at her , she's trying her hardest to talk to me about a boy. She does not like man.

I got up " I guess I'll head back soon. Don't want to miss to much fun". Also I have to face Wally. I can't run away from him, I mean I could but I'm not going to. It's time to be the Amazon, I am and face my fear. Which my fear happens to be a man rejecting me.

I walked around Themyscira, oh did I missed it here . The beauty of it, it's breath taking. I'll be sad to leave it again, but I'm doing something important to me.

All my life, I knew I was destined for greatness. To help the man world from evil. This is my destiny. My mother's favorite saying " I am a Warrior" I will say this until my dying breath. For I am a Warrior, a warrior from Themyscira. I hope to one day, bring Themyscira back to the world. To let them get to know the men, I have met. The very men, who keeps saving this world over and over again. I want it to be where, Themyscira doesn't have to be hidden anymore. I was in mid thinking, when I bumped into someone. I fell on my butt, I looked up to see superman?

" Superman? What are you doing here?" He looked at me " wonder woman made me come, though it doesn't seem like I'm welcomed. " He pointed to the girls glaring at him . " Go back to training" I shouted. They jolted " yes my princess" " so wonder girl, why are you here?" I looked up at him " um I live here? " " I mean , why did you come back so fast" " oh, well I had a falling out with kidflash" superman knotted his head at me

" that explains why he's been in a terrible mood lately" " oh just lovely". I remembered my grandma telling me that Superman's world was destroyed. " So your a alien, just like me huh" " yes, even though I grew up on Earth, and consider earth my home . I was born to a another planet" " same" mother came over to us " Alexandra, are you coming back with us?" Mom asked me. " Yes"