The worst day ever in the history of worst days part 2

"What?!" Adrien said with disgust. "You herd me I want you to have sex with me" chole said smirking. Adrien runs to marinette. Marinette looked confused, and she was with ayla "marinette I need to talk to you" marinette looked at ayla and back at Adrien "right now!" Marinette gave in "Ok" marinette looked at ayla and ayla nodded and walked away.

"What is it kitty?" Marinette asked. " Chole...." marinette looked at him confused again. "Yes, what about Chole?" She asked. "She knows!" He says "about us" marinette's draw drops "What! How?" Marinette yelled everyone looks at her, she blushes and waves her hand as to say 'everything is Ok'. "She have a picture of you and me kissing on your balcony." Marinette sighs "the only thing we can do now is to sit and wait for what she wants". "About that I already know..." He said. "Well what is it?" Marinette asked him. "Me. To. Have..... sex with her" he said in disgust, it was so disgusting that he couldn't almost say it. Marinette took a moment to process what he said. "What!!! No why in hell that girl is having sex with you before I do!"

Marinette was thinking of what to do, when it hit her. She didn't tell Adrien what she was doing. Marinette walked into the middle of the room and Adrien followed. Everyone started to look even chole and then once everyone was looking, well everyone that was in her class at least. She grabbing Adrien by his collar and kissing him, he was a blushing mess but once he only focused on her and not what was going on, he was fine. Everyone started to cheer except Chloe and Nathanael, and ayla and Nino just high-fived each other.

Marinette pulled away and looked at chole, chole know they were going to do that and that is why. She was never going to tell the class in the first place, the person that she was and is going to tell was much more higher up in the food chain and would make sure that Adrien and marinette would break up. She acted like she was shocked and walked away flipping her hair. Marinette smiled think that Chole's blackmail was over, but that was easier then expected. Adrien was justed looking at marinette like she was the world (so normally looking at her) he cupped her cheek so she would look at him. "And I thought you said we couldn't reveal our relationship?" He smirked. "Ya well the circumstances were changed." She smirked back at him and pulled him to her again using the same tactic, pulling him with his collar. And he gladly let her, to be honest it kinda turned him on.

So after that all happened the bell ring for class to start, it was a 5 minute before class started bell so that everyone know they had 5 minutes to get to class. Marinette and Adrien were walking out off the locker room were there things were and marinette tripped over the stump that was in the door way, she always forgets that one little stump! Lucky for her Adrien caught her before she hit the ground. "You Ok?" Adrien asked cuz it looked like she twisted her ankle falling. Marinette tried to put weight on it but a stinging pain shot up her leg, she did twist it. "Marinette! Here..." Adrien picked her up bridal style and she blushed. "Adrien it's ok I can walk I don't want you caring me, you have your book-bag, my weight and my book-bag!" She hissed. "Prinsses it's fine. I'm a lot stronger than you think I am" he smirks "and class is only a couple of doors down". Class she didn't think about that everyone will be stairing at them. Adrien got to the door and he couldn't open it with marinette in his arms. Marinette gave into his solution and opened the door for him. " Ah gurl, why are you.." ayla tried to say but Adrien cut her off to answer "marinette twisted her ankle when she tripped over that stump in the door way of the locker room" marinette nodded her head. "Dude, how can you lift that?" Nino asked. "Lift What?" Adrien answered the question with anther one. "Your lifting your book-bag, marinette, and her book-bag!" Nino said shocked "well I'm over here barely able to lift my book-bag!" Adrien set marinette down in her chair and scratched his head "I don't know what to tell you Nino, I lift weights?" But that was a lie Adrien could lift that because he was lifting and running so much at chat noir he didn't realize he was lifting so much.