Training?

Marinette decided she was lacking in the fighting Department. "You want me to What?" Chat said. "Teach me how to fight!" Marinette repeated herself. Chat was sitting on her bed and marinette was pacing through the room. "Ah...uh..Ah princess?" Chat tilted his head and shook it just a little bit. " look, I had a wake-up call in that dream it showed me that if I don't protect myself then who will!" Marinette stoped pacing the room and looked at chat. Chat stood up and grabbed her shoulders "I will". "Chat, I'm not some Damsel in Distress" she said. "I know, your my princess" he smirked. He leaned in and then he felt marinette grab his baton, he smirked a little more this time showing a little bit of teeth, they tousled around with the baton untell chat had it above they're heads. Chat say in opportunity and he took it, marinette had a wall right behind her and he took that as an opportunity to push her up against it and make her scream his name. Now i know what your going to say, and of course he's not ganna make her scream his name, her parents are home. He was just going to play with her a little.

He took a step forward which made marinette take a step back. See they knew what game they where playing, they both had a hold of the baton and nether would let go, unless they had to and then the other would get what they wanted. In this case if marinette wins she has chat give her some fighting lessons and if chat wins well... you know exactly what he wants. Chat pinned her to the wall and looked at her, she blushed. Chat wasn't about to loss but then she did something that made him forget about the rules of the game.

So let me explain what she did, ok.

So chat has her pinned to the wall, right, well she did the one thing that would make him look down at her legs. She looked at him and arched her back so that the top of her back and her butt were justed on the wall and then when he looked down at her legs, she squeezed her thighs together. He instantly clicked a button on his baton that extended it so that it was stuck were it was and since he knew she wouldn't let go of it even after he let go so he then lined his hand up with hers and then starts running his hands down hers, luck for him today she was wearing a plaid button-up shirt that hugged her flat stomach nicely with a skirt that also hugged she waist nicely. Anyways, when he got to her shirt he unbuttoned one button, she looked at him look 'Your aren't ganna unbutton anther one...., are you?'.  He smirked and unbuttoned anther, he looked back up at her. "Ok maybe we should not do this game" marinette said squirming under him. "Are you sure I think the fun is just starting?" Chat said inches way from her lips. Oh this turned her on so much. "Ah, yes?" She said in more like a question then an answer as soon as she said that chat reached up and presed the bottom to tin it back into the little stick.

He gave her a little peck on the lips and walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. Marinette put her hands down and walked over to him, purposely swaying her hips. She sat down, on him, facing him. "Are you mad?" she smirked. He rapped his hand around she waist so she couldn't fall, then he sighed "....no..." he looked up at her. "Good, then I can do this" right after she said that, she pushed him down onto the bed and started kissing him.

They were have way though making out. When he broke free for her gorgeous lips. "Why did you stop?" Marinette asked still sitting on top of him. "You do realize we haven't talked about one thing right?" He looked at her serious. "Yes, you haven't said you lost to me yet, usually I get to rub it in your face." She smiled. He frowned and sat up, with her still on him "No. That's not it" he said

"Then what are we talking about?" She asked. "Well, I know who you are, but you don't know who I am". "um Chat?" She looked away. "Yea" chat knew something was up. "Um...you actually didn't know everything about me" she said "Well I guess this is a good time to say this..." he tilted his head. "I'm ladybug" she said it like word vomit. He looked at her with shock. He put 2 and 2 together. Why she was crying that night, who made her cry, and all of in came back to him....