"I ll give it a go"

Jacks POV
*2 months later*
Rose was now 4 months pregnant, and there has been something corcleing my mind lately.
Money.
We had been  given a fair amount of money to , by the Carpathias  crew to live on for about 3 months but we spent it well and it kept us going for another.
However it has come to the day were we have barely anything left, so I have decided that today I am going to announce to Rose that I am going to ask Julie to drive me into town every morning and I will find a busy area and set up a station where I will draw, in hope people will come to me and ask me to draw them, for money !
It is the only job I could think of that I would be capable of doing........
2hours later
Rose awoke with a big yawn, then looked at me with an adorable smile "good morning darling"
She leaned over the bed and gave me a heart warming peck on the cheek.
I decided it was time i should tell Rose my idea, so I explained the whole thing to Rose. When I had finished, she said to me that I shouldn't have to work if she doesn't so she would try to get a job.
However I refused, I would not let Rose go out alone and work whilst she is with child, who knows what could happen to her? I just want to keep her safe.
I told Rose that she could not go out to work, and that I wanted to be the one who earns the money and looks after our new family as I did not want her to go through any stress during her pregnancy.
"I love you Jack Dawson"
She looked at me with a flattering grin  look and leaped at me with a great hug, and we laid on the bed together for at least 1/2 an hour talking about what we were going to name our child, if I was going to be a girl or boy.
But I didn't care what it's gender was, as long as it has it's mother's beautiful red hair, long and flowing.

Roses POV
Jack said to me earlier in the day that sometime he was going to leave for town to see if anyone was interested in a hand drawn portrait. However I did not want to be left alone at home without Jack as he was the only person on earth that made me feel safe so I begged that I could go with him, because I couldn't stand the silence and the loneliness I would feel without him.
He thankfully agreed , however he said that when I get further along with the baby he will have to ask Annie or Julie to come stay with me, or he will just not go out.
* * *
Jack packed his paper, pencils and placed them in a brown leather satchel bag, and we clambered into Julie's car. We set off for town in the back of the car with jacks bag on his lap and his free hand holding mine in my lap.
We soon arrived at  Acre Street which was the area where most of the public walked, so jacks said thanks to Julie for the lift, but  before she could let us go she said "you'll need this"  she protested as she pulled out a red foldout chair out of the boot of the car.
"Thanks Julie I thought that we might need one of them !" Exclaimed jack as he placed under his arm and began to walk towards the street........
3 hours later
It's was around lunch  time and jack had earned  25 shillings, but no one had come up to us to ask for a drawing as people had just been chucking money into a old hat jack had laid out. However one woman came strolling up to us, she had a slim body , and was wearing a dark blue  dress. "Can I have a look at your past  drawings Mr....."   "Oh Dawson" Jack replied as he passed his folder to the woman stood before him. "Very good work Mr Dawson, you have an incredible talent"  I felt uneasy, what was that woman going to say to jack ....
"I am Madame Delisetre, the head of 'school of Art' I am looking for a step in teacher for about 2 months would you be up for the job?"
Jack stood frozen in shock not saying a word "well I can see you are preparing for the  birth of your child, I will be paying ALOT of money so you will be more than ready" said the woman, "how much are you considering?"
Asked Jack in a questionable tone. The woman looked at him "$507"
Jack looked at me in shock, the woman saw the expression on his face and said this "here is the address, if you decide you want the job go there, as I can see you need to have a discussion with your wife about this. I then looked at Jack and mouthed to him "go for it" he gave me a smile in return and then said "Madame Delisetre, ill give it a go, for the sake of my wife" she gave him a smile "I can tell you to are deeply in love, Well I'll see you next, Monday perhaps?"
"Yes that would be great" replied Jack.........

Oh my god!  Thank you so much for 100 reads, I never expected to get that many. I will be posting regularly!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thanks so much !