"The best day of your life"

Jacks POV
The crowd was huge. Lucky that we were fairly close to the start of the line , the past few days had been unbelievable . I get a full house and win tickets onto Titanic, I then save Rose from killing herself, survived a sinking ship and fell in love with the most amazing person.
I put my arm around Rose she was shivering "Are you feeling ok baby girl? Because you don't look it " I asked her " oh , don't be silly jack you look the same ! We have both just survived a ship disaster and we have a right to look this way !! " I was not surprised with Roses response it was quite hysterical actually, and she did let out a little giggle, and it caused me to do the same. After a while we were soon off the ship and out in the open.

Roses POV
I couldn't wait for today. Jack had told me I was going to enjoy it so I asked him what we were going to do I had no idea , I mean the possibilities were endless! He replied to my question with " well sweetie you remember when we were on Titanic and I told you we would go off to New York and I would teach you how to ride a horse like a man and we would drink cheap beer and ride all the rollercoasters until we threw up " I got so exited inside partly because I was being reminded of me and jacks time on titanic and the fact that I was hopefully going to go on a rollercoaster for the first time. With jack !!!!
"Well Rose we are going to New York !!!" I squealed and jumped into jacks arms he hugged me tightly , I could stay in his arms forever , I felt safe there .

Jacks POV
I was so exited to take out Rose today , and I think she was too !!
Oh , I love her so much i want to do as much as I can to make her happy and when we had our conversation about it aboard Titanic I could instantly tell that she longed to do it and that she had not done to many exiting things in her life so I wanted to make her time with me special .
We first arrived at the beach and I said to rose "why don't we just sit down on the beach for a while " so we did and we spoke together about the past events that had happened.
I told rose a little bit about my life and the fact that all of my family died when I was young as our house caught on fire and I was forced to live alone in the streets . I had one brother called billy he was the last one of my family to die and I was closer to him than I was anyone else in my family. I then asked Rose about her family "I had a father named John . He called me his little princess I loved him so much and he loved me. He was completely different to my mother, he cared about me more than anyone, but one day when I was 12 my whole life was turned upside down, he had a heart attack and died " Rose started to cry I hugged her and told her that she didn't have to say anything else about her family and that we are supposed to be having a great day . So Rose jumped up and said "look I'm happy now " and put on an adorable face like a child would when they would try to beg their parents for something . I stood up and said "I love you Rose" her smooth peach coloured cheeks turned red as she grabbed my hand and we walked towards the horses.

Roses POV
He lifted me onto the horse and he then got on the one next to mine."you literally just ride it the same way you normally do just with one leg on each side " I soon got the hang of it ,as I did learn how to side saddle on the horse at finishing school , it was way more fun with Jack though !
We spent ages riding around the beach on the horses , chasing each other round in circles and breaking into fits of laughter it was the most fun I'd had in ages.
I had started to feel very hungry so I shouted jack over and we walked over hand in hand to the cheapest bar we could find to get our food ."now"Jack said"the trick is that you drink the beer and eat the food before you go on the rollercoaster so then you can be sick!!!"
I laughed so hard I nearly choked on my lunch! Me and Jack drank so much cheap beer that we already felt sick ! But we still went along with the rides , we took a long steady walk down to the rides and by the time we got there we no longer felt uneasy.
We were queuing up for our first rollercoaster when I took a look at the warning signs and one of them caught my eye , it read "DO NOT RIDE IF PREGNANT" I felt slightly worried so I asked Jack "Baby look at that sign " he then studied the sign "yeah?" I reminded him about the time he took me to the stars and his response was " why you haven't had any signs like morning sickness have you " I replied with a "no" even though I had ." Then your fine Rose , but if you want we can go to the doctor " I started to panic "NO!" I shouted at Jack with anger.What did I just do? Jack is it trying to make it a nice day for me and I go and shout at him like that. I don't know what got into me . " oh my goodness I'm so sorry Jack I don't know why I said that" Jack then said back to me "it's ok baby girl we all have our grumpy times , are you sure your ok " I felt so uneasy but I had to tell jack the truth however I don't want him to be just worrying about the baby all the time and not with me. "Yes darling I'm fine now let's get on that coaster!!!"

We went on so many rides but we didn't threw up, which was extremely surprising if you took into consideration all of the food and drink we had just consumed! I loved it though, as jack called me his strong little princess , even him saying that made me long for him......
Me and jack had an amazing time at the park but after feeling very dizzy we decided to go sit back down on the beach , so we did. We had a massive conversation about us starting our own little family, when jack suddenly said "come on we are going somewhere" he grabbed hold of my arm and pulled me up off the sandy ground and we went on a walk down streets filled with busy shoppers and I observed a small family with a small child it made me think of my dream family I turned to jack and hugged him.He hugged me back while placing some small kisses on my cheek , it made me blush and think how lucky I was to have jack .
We had finally arrived at the place jack was taking me to, he stood on the porch of a very big house and knocked on the door a woman answered he gave her a big hug , I filled up with jealousy and ran up onto the porch and stood close to jack and grabbed hold of his hand to show the woman we were together.However jack then said "Rose meet Julie , she is my cousin "oh cousin, right, for a second there I thought you were stealing my man!" Jack then said to me "right Rose I have a surprise for you but you have to wait out hear ok " I agreed with Jack as he stepped inside the tall house.
I was alone. It seemed so quiet. It dawned on me , where would I be now if I hadn't had agreed to marry Cal , he would probably forced me to marry him anyway. I hate to think what position I would be in if I'd stayed with him.

Jack came out of the house, "come with me sweet" I took jacks hand as me him headed towards a car. Jack opened the passenger door and I clambered in.He then got in the car and Julie gave him the key, I was thrilled! We wouldn't have to walk everywhere now my first words to jack were " no way , we have a car" "no sweetie I'm sorry but just wait until you see what's coming!
Jack started up the car and he drove through lots of Towns and villages it felt like it took hours but we finally arrived and he yet again opened the car door for me to jump out. He took my hand gently and led me through a forest of trees and he told me to close my eyes , I did and when I opened them I was stood in front of a small cottage with a little garden featuring purple tulips bright yellow Daffodils and in the middle Red Roses. I gazed into jacks crystal blue eyes.
"Do you like it?" He said "it's all ours"
I leaped at Jack with a big hug and I burst into floods of happy tears "I couldn't have wished for anything better"

Jack led me inside the house, it was unimaginable I loved it so much it had three bedrooms , all with furniture in , one bathroom , a kitchen and a living room. I think me and jack were thinking the same thing about the bedrooms but I had to ask him to make sure.
"Jack" "Yes sweetie" he replied back "what are we going to do with the two other bedrooms?" We then gave each other two adorable looks "Well we will have to wait and see what the future holds!"