||Author's Note||

Welcome to Juncture 2.

First of all I would like to thank all the readers, followers or even people who added my books to their reading list for their unconditional support to my DC books.
I remember the first time I came on Wattpad and started with my DC book. Though I admit the writing was flawed but thanks to some encouragement and support I received I proceeded with my idea of interconnected DC universe(called by me as DC Continued Universe).
This book is the second juncture to that.

Normally as the trend is everywhere whether movies or comics, we usually get a standalone dedications to the characters before moving them for a crossover.
I decided that for doing so, let's mix them first and then disband them before bringing them together, this time permanently.

Before beginning with this book I would like to clear up about what has happened in my DC universe. Meaning as to what all has happened in this universe so that you new readers don't have any confusions (if you don't want to go through all previous books)

First we began with
Justice League: War for The Union,

Where a single accident forced the governments of the world to reconsider about these superhero style of work. They usually come out in public eyes when needed and get lost in the same public crowd as soon as it's over.

The government and it's secret Task Force department with Amanda Waller along with general Eiling's protection force decide to do something on their own by using The Superhuman-Vigilante Act, which according to Alexander Luthor's father, all superheroes should be signed under government, it means that they should work on people's will and not according to their wish. They will be given tasks by the government to handle and are expected not to do anything less or anything more than that.
Which means everything will be open or rather transparent. To which many heroes agreed to while many did not. The ensuing battle among the heroes led nothing but destruction, friends against friends, hero against his or her nemesis until the real villain was discovered. An alternate universe psychopath speedster who had a knack for killing all the heroes for whatever wrong had happened with him. He was eventually subdued and sealed away in a far off universe.

Then in the next book titled,
Illusion,
We got a glimpse on the villain of the War for the Union, his personal life and for what lead to him being like this. Set in alternate universe and acting as a prequel to War for The Union.

Next in the continuity we looked through Batman's story titled,
Dark Knight: Chaos,
Where he uncovers some hard truths about his personal life and some roadblocks laid by none other than Joker.

After this we have,
The Outsiders.
A group of heroes handpicked by Batman and his butler Alfred to do the jobs which the League bounded by international laws of The Superhuman-Vigilante Act were unable to. This book was a story in itself, thrilling and the most shortest book yet longest chapters written. The heroes face a daunting task of retrieving a mother box which Batman thinks maybe have a chance to save them from the oncoming invasion.

The book above, The Outsiders led as a foundation to
Justice League 2.0,
which was my next book in continuity.
With Martian Manhunter warning Batman about possibility of extraterrestrial invasion and witnessing one with The Outsiders he was prepared to form the League again. While Superman was in outer space doing some personal mission of his own, the hero eventually joins the League comprising of Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg in battling and sending the army general of Apokolips back to his planet.

Next in the line was ,
Flashpoint: Injustice,
Even though this book, which I have already declared as juncture 2's first story. But since occurring in an alternate universe, we can consider it in juncture 1 or juncture 2 according to our suiting.

The plot takes place in an alternate universe. This universe was created and existed somewhere when Barry Allen traveled back in time and had created flashpoint. Even though he tried to corrected it but this time stream still existed on different frequency. It's about Martian Manhunter who finds out a huge secret which might alter his and other's life along with it.
The book is a trilogy in itself with part 1 posted and remaining will be soon posted as the events take place in an alternate universe, not affecting the main continuity.

All the first time readers could go and check out the above mentioned books in my profile! Even though it's an interconnected universe all the books could be read as a standalone too!

Now since we have gone through every book in this continuity and have a brief idea for where we were left with, let's begin this book titled-
The Flash: Who Garrick?