**************************

Today was the day they started the Club Activity. As they finished they school hours around 12, the club starts at 2 and ends at 5 and immediately at 6 they have their Night Class which is they're free to go anywhere except the labs and teacher's room.

"Hello everyone, I'm Ms. Jae Rin is going to be your vocal teacher till the end of this semester..." a young lady, maybe around her 30s introduced herself as their teacher in front of the kids.

"So there will be tests and I'll guide gou through your vocals, instruments and others...now may I get to know each one of you..." she said as they kindly nod.

--------------Meanwhile....

"Yah Kim Hanbin do it properly!!" Yixing shouted at him as Hanbin danced the second step wrongly.

"What? How dare you shouted at me?" Hanbin stopped his moves as he move closer to Yixing who seems to regret by what he just said.

"A-ah n-no, I'm sorry...I just wanna get this right since it's the first task." Yixing explained as he almost peed in his pants.

"Yeah me too, but exclude the yells." Hanbin said as he tried doing it properly followed by others.

Meanwhile Bobby who's busy practicing alone gets tired as he took a sit on the chair nearby.

"You've done it so bad..." Bobby mumbled as he saw Jennie danced along with the music she played. But what Bobby said was really unpleasant.

"What?" Jennie asks as she stops the music.

"Nothing." Bobby said as he looked away.

"You said i danced bad?" Jennie asks again a bit rising her voice.

"Uhm...actually yes, you danced worst..." Bobby smiled showing his eye smile, Jennie crossed her arms and frowned as she approach Bobby.

"Show me what you got." Jennie said.

And with that, Bobby put his bottle away and swiftly stands as Jennie back away. Bobby turned on the music, "Hot In Here" which he listened to it a lot. Well that surprised Jennie. He showed his krumping skills well.

After he end his cool dance, he look at Jennie with a smug face.

"Uh...don't look at me like that, you're ugly," Jennie said jokingly but for real.

"Me? Ugly? Oh please, I have the best visual here." Bobby said as he wipes off his sweats.

"The crowd are blind i guess..." Jennie laughed and well Bobby was offended.

As Bobby glared at Jennie teasingly, she starts dancing again but get the steps wrong. Bobby stands and kindly shows her.

"Move your left to the right...and skip then move to the left...turn to the right..." Bobby said as Jennie followed him. Well, she got it right. It was better than before.

"I'm so smart." Bobby said to himself and laugh.

"That's considerable if you skipped those sentence." Jennie said as she laughed along with Bobby keep teaching her some he knows.

And from far, Hanbin was in a rage. He keeps getting the steps wrong. His eyes always shift to Jennie and Bobby laugh together like there's no tomorrow. Bobby liked Jennie? He thought he liked Jisoo? Did Bobby does this to make him jealous or what?

********************

"Urgh, I'm so exhausted..." Jennie said along with Lisa by her side. They're currently in the shop buying some beverage.

"Saw you with Bobby just now." Lisa suddenly talked.

"What?" Jennie shift her gaze to the orange haired girl.

"You guys seemed pretty close."

"Oh that was coincidence, we talked and he teaches me a lot, so that how it goes..." Jennie said, shrugging.

"Don't let Jisoo know this then." Lisa said as they walked out from the shop.

"What? Why?" Jennie immediately turn to Lisa at the mention of the name as Lisa stops.

"She'll get hurt..."

**********************

"Lisa do you see my meds?" Jisoo called out. As Lisa walked out from the bathroom, wiping her face softly.

"Why? You didn't found it yet?" Lisa asks. Jisoo was opening every drawer in their room but the thing she saw was not there yet.

"Hmm...Did you saw it?" Lisa shrugged.

"No. I didn't have it either, do you feel any pain?" Lisa asks as she moved closer to Jisoo, checking if she's fine. Jisoo look up to her.

"N-no...it's just past 2 hours already..." Jisoo said.

"Should I tell the teachers in duty to go and buy some?" Lisa asks as she's filled with worries.

Jisoo shook her head as she sit on the bed.

"It's okay. Maybe I'll be able to hold it for a day." Jisoo said.

"You know the consequences, right? Jisoo, you aren't stable." Lisa said, worriedly looking down at her best friend.

"Yeah. But I think I'm fine, don't worry..." Jisoo said, assuringly which keeps making Lisa worried.