twenty ➳ real life

I was sitting on the couch watching re-runs of Two Broke Girls. The week passed like wind. It was the day the Teen Wolf cast needed to go back to who knows where. I just dropped Crystal off the airport. But during this week, Dylan didn't even let me see him. He was no where to be found. I figured he didn't want to see me after all.

Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and see no one. Nothing. Nada. Probably some useless prank. I turn to close it again, looking down to watch my toes because I'm a clumsly idiot so it might get hit by the door, but something else caught my attention.

Boxes of pizza and a basket of DVD's.

Then all of a sudden, a male figure walking up. More specifially, Dylan O'Brien's.

"W-what are you doing here?" I looked at him stunned. With his oh-so-famous smirk.

"Netflix and actual chill?" He asks casually.

"Uhm, how about no?" Though his gesture was sweet and will make any girl say yes into anything, I was still mad at him. Wait no, let me rephrase that. I was upset at him for not telling me the truth. I didn't mind that he had a girlfriend, but he could've at least told me.

And as if he read my mind, he spoke out the words "I'm sorry." With his head down. But after a while, looking up to meet my eyes.

I pretended to not know why, yes, because girl do that. I asked him what he was sorry for.

"For not telling you the truth, or at least something about Britt. Actually, there is nothing between us. It all ended three months ago when she cheated on me with some singer guy no one knows of. I'm really sorry." The words he spoke didn't seem forced, practiced or fake. It was as if he had been wanting to say it for a long time. Like he held a grudge.

"Then why was she with you?" The words escaped my mouth unexpectedly. I didn't mean that. Wait, I did but I didn't mean to say that.

Then his apolegetic smile turned into another smirk. "Are you jealous Miss Skeens?" he asked in a sing-song tune.

"Pfft, no. Why would I be jealous?" I rolled my eyes to hide the embarassment.

"You are." He started, "you had that look on your face."

"That's just my face." I defended

"Well, it's a beautiful face."

I blushed and looked away. I couldn't think of a response. No simple thank you can be said, because that would be too casual for someone who should be upset with him. Saying 'I know' would be just annoying. So I stook with the plan of just staying silent.

"So, netflix and actual chill?" He broke my choice of silence. Damn you.

Dylan has something that affects me so so much. I didn't know why but I felt the need to give in.

"Netflix and actual chill."