Chris and I were sitting down outside enjoying a meal when a girl came over towards him.

"Uhh I'm sorry I just had to come over and ask if you were single" I looked up at her no denying that the girl was drop dead gorgeous. I looked her up and down and for a split second a hint of jealousy splashed across my face. She should have at least had the decency not to interrupt our lunch. Chris looked at me.

"No actually I'm single" Yeah just don't mind the fact she interrupted our conversation i rolled my eyes openly and tended to the sandwich on my plate. She wrote her number down on a piece of napkin.

"Oh and your even more beautiful in person than you are on TV" she complimented me. I thanked her I would have told her that she was pretty but that was necessary her swag said she knew it. After she left I eyed Chris.

"You ready to jump back in the game?" I asked, but he laughed.

"What I have a broken heart and I need someone to mend it and well she looks like she's a good healer" he admired the girls ass. I looked down at the paper Ajize (sorry my cousin came up with this name and I do not remember how to pronounce it, so I am afraid that I cant put a pronunciation thingy on here you, but feel free to pronounce it however you think fits best) humph there was no doubt the hoe was exotic.

Chris excused himself to go to the bathroom but I knew damn well where he was heading back inside to talk to Ajize. I took out my sidekick and called Tremaine. There was no surprise he didn't answer. Since he won so much damn moon mans he was on top of the world. I was excited for him but I knew things were immediately about to change.

I looked around California this place was cool but the fact that it was celebrity infested made it more I don't even know. I was excited to be going back home tomorrow. I watched Chris converse with Ajize humph they were hitting it off real well. Seemed like he would be good out here by himself after all. All I kept thinking was that I was going to get pushed out the way now, slowly but surely.

"No, no your not going to do this to me Tremaine no you said you would be here damn it" I held my head can you believe this he was going to ditch me last minute. I was getting honoured for my accomplishments in track and field at the banquet they had every year and Tremaine had pulled out on me last minute.

"Tashell what do you want me to do they over booked me" I hissed my teeth. What an inconvenience to me. This was suddenly happening more and more. I was tired of it but you know what I just had to deal.

"Okay well bye"

"What you just gone hang up with me "

"I have to go get ready Tremaine I have work in 15 "

"So all of a sudden work matters"

"Doesn't your work matter to you ?"

"Tashell don't start please "

"Start what I have to go "

"Why as it been like this lately you and I arguing over unnecessary things"

"So your calling my award ceremony unnecessary"

"See now you just taking my words out of context and turning them into what you want to use against me"

"You know what Tremaine I don't want to fight with you so just go do your little 106th and park interview. Let your entourage of fans murder you and bask in all your glory I have work to go tend to "

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Why are you cursing at me"

"Because I'm tired of this bullshit all we've been doing is fighting"

"Because all you've kept doing is breaking your damn promises"

"What do you want me to do Tashell I can't be everyone's damn superhero"

"You make me feel like I'm last on your damn list of priorities "

"You know that shit isn't true"

"Tremaine when was the last time you've been out here to spend some quality time with me"

The phone got silent.

"See you can't even recall it"

"Tashell I'm busy"

"Oh so you was busy when you was partying your ass off in Miami last week"

"That was work -

"Don't give me that fucking shit that it was work .You know better than to B.S me Tremaine"

"How am I Bull shitting you Tashell?"

"You trying to undermine my intelligence like I didn't fucking know you was out partying with that hoe Christina millian."

"Smh you fucking tripping I don't need this right now"

"Oh so now you don't need this .You know what Tremaine fuck you " I hung up the phone. He had a tendency to just push my damn buttons at the wrong time damn it. I looked at the clock now great I was going to be late for work, just great.